In confusion I walked into the room, seeing Bruno and Wilbur stand there with a box in his hand, "uh what are you guys doing?" I asked them, in fright they both turned around quickly "everything must go" Bruno blurted out.

"Yeah no, nothing from my room is going, everything I have in here I need" I told them motioning them to leave "come on Ness, we need the money for Boots" Bruno whined not moving although Wilbur was already halfway through the door now. "Bruno I said no, now leave" I told him anger bubbling through me, nodding his head quickly, he ran out of my room.

Hearing a crash few hours after the annoying brat left my room, I quickly opened my door to see Bruno and Melvin's room full of stuff, items that are most probably not even Bruno's, was starting to pile out of the room "yeah no, don't want to know" I said going to close the door "at least people are actually giving us stuff" Bruno yelled, glaring at the room "hey Bruno, you know half of her stuff is very personal to her" Melvin defended me after hearing a slap that most definitely from him hitting Bruno followed by a "ow"

Letting out a growl I closed my door harshly.

~~~

"No, no, no" I muttered, desperation laced in my voice, pulling my room apart to look for a certain object that I seem to have misplaced, "come on where are you?" I asked myself, looking under my bed, pillows, books.

Standing up from the floor I grumbled angrily "Bruno"

Running out of my room to the yard where the yard sale was "Bruno!" I yelled furiously, trying to find the thrift, spotting the tanned boy I stomped my way over to him "Ness what's wrong?" Melvin's voice asked me, ignoring him I continued on until I felt a pull on my arm, blue eyes coming into my vision "Frosty what happened?" He asked me concern in his eyes. Tears brimming my deep brown eyes I looked at him "my, my mothers necklace Mel" I told him the water threatening to spill

"Bruno took it" I added, turning away from him to look for it "hey, you look around at the tables, I'll ask him where it is, okay?" He asked me nodding my head I went to table after table "Bruno! You know how much that necklace means to her" Melvin's voice yelled at the boy

"What? Oh, oh no, I didn't realise it was that one, oh my god"

Stomping over to him "where is it Bruno?" I asked him showing the water works, "please" I added desperately. "Hey, we'll find it Ness" Bruno told me pulling me into a hug, "We will frosty" Melvin told me

"Are we looking for this?" A familiar voice asked behind me, turning around I saw my father holding tightly onto the lost item "daddy!" I yelled running to him, grabbing the necklace I fell into my father embrace tears rolling down my cheeks, sighing happily I held my mothers diamond blue necklace to my chest, the cold chain digging into my flesh.

"I'm so sorry sir" Bruno apologised "it's okay, what matters is that she's got it back" my father told Bruno, pulling out of my fathers hug I walked over to the boys pulling them into a hug "I swear to god Bruno if you take another one of my items again there will be hell to pay" I told the boy seriously, hearing Melvin laugh and Bruno gulp I giggled, kissing Bruno on the cheek, turning to give Melvin one I stopped once I felt him kiss my temple.

Looking up at the boy, I couldn't actually describe the words on what I'm actually feeling, but I did know I was falling for him, harder than I could ever imagine.

~~~

"Vanessa" a voice called, the sound so familiar but yet so foreign, turning around a pale boy stood there clad in the Hall sports uniform, his blue eyes seem to shine, the sun creating shadows casting down over his cheekbones making him look even more perfect, his hair a now lighter colour in the summers sun.

"Melvin" I cried, my ruby rose lips pulled into a grin showing off my pearly whites, walking over to him I opened my arms towards him, matching my grin he too opened his arms pulling myself into his embrace "I haven't seen you in like forever" he spoke ever so softly against my hair

"Mel it's only been four weeks" I told him laughing silently against his chest, "yeah twenty eight days is a lot Ness" he said pulling his head away to look down at me, rolling my eyes I nudged his side "I missed you Penguin" I told him using the nickname I promised I wouldn't use again.

"Hey!" He called out looking down at me still in his arms "I told you not call me that again, and it was one time" he defended.

"Yeah showing up to gym class in a penguin onesie" I said laughing at the memory, he shrugged "I gotta day tho I was absolutely dashing in that outfit" he bragged

"Dashing? More like adorably cute" I teased poking his side again, "I am not cute!"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are t-" I got cut off by the feeling of hands on my sides, fingers moving against the one weak spot on my body, squealing I squirmed in the boys grasp "stop!" I gasped giggling "doesn't sound like you want it to stop, look at you you're giggling" he teased, "please m-Mel it h-hurts" I cried out trying to suck in as much breath I could while he was attacking my sides with his fingers "I'll stop if you say 'Melvin is not cute or adorable he is a handsome man"

"No!" I cried out tears escaping my brown eyes, "okay, okay, Melvin is not cute or adorable he is a handsome, boy" I yelled laughing instead of stopping he continued "okay, man, he's a handsome man" I cried out gasping for more air "now stop please!"

Feeling the air pile back into my lungs my heart slowing down from the loss of air in my lungs and the feeling of my abs hurting from laughing so much "I am so going to have cramps" I groaned my abs hurting every time I move

"I'm sorry" Melvin jutted his bottom lip out in a pout, his blue eyes shining even brighter, a innocent look on his face, groaning I smiled pulling him into a hug "I missed you" I said into his neck, "I missed you too Ness" I said back.

~~~