Who The Heck Are You? And Who The Heck Is Me?

A boy with yellow haired appear from nowhere, he have weird goggle on his forehead,"Star wars is awesome! You can't beat the dark Vader only using a light saver!"

"Did you watch 'Star Wars The force awakens'? It now release!" April asked,the boy nodded then squel,"You too!? Cool!"

Lia stared at both of the 'star wars fans' then wanted to walk away, "I Out." But stopped by Syafirah pull her uniform collar. "Don't you dare!"

Yun cross both of her arm on her chest,"Ummm...where that guy coming from?"

"..............."

"................"

"I don't have any idea.." Aika replied, Merly was about to anime fall.

"so, Star wars is real? If no, where that guy came from?" Lia ask as she pointed at the yellow hair boy. "Woah! Star Wars is real! "

Syafirah took a book then smack on Lia head,again "Star Wars is not real,dude!"

"Oh, Hello! My name is Dunte. I'm a new student of 'Prince Charming Academy.' " He introduced himself. "I was wondering about UFO in your school, so I was about to check out."

Aika smile in awkward position,"Hello...umm..Dunte. My name is Aika Mayuzumi, this is Lia, Yun,Syafirah,Merly and April. And I don't think there have any UFO around here.."

Dunte ignore Aika by took his goggle then start smiling,"Look! I saw a UFO!" He pointed at the blank sky but only a shinning sun.

Aika anime fall but catch by Yun. Lia just stood there and stared on the sky, searching for UFO, I guess? Syafirah took out her fancy fan before cover her face,ashamed.

"Dunte! There you are!" A Egypt boy walk toward us, he has long green hair and weird purple eyes. "You know Giyul is waiting at us,right? Come on! You already disturb those girls!"

Dunte turned then grin like a kid,"Horus! I just saw a UFO! And beside, Giyul is a busy man. He must be busying for his homework."

Horus sighed then seen Aika, Aika stared at him with mouth danging open, "What?" He batted his eyes all innocent like. "Errr... Where are you guys came from?"

Horus stared at Aika again, then smile."Hey! You must be Giyul sister,right?"

Aika narrow her eyes,like "What!? Excuse me, I didn't have any brother.Now, answer my question, who are you and what are you TWO doing here at the girls school!?"

But Aika just say in her mind, so no one hear her except herself.

"Eh? Giyul sister? I remember Giyul didn't have siblings,right?"

"Look, she have blue eyes and brown hair, same like Giyul." Horus came really close to Aika face,smiling.

That when April broke the moment by push Horus face,"Sorry, man. but you're very close to Aika."

"Wait! Wait! Who are you? What are you two doing in this girls school?" Yun asked.

Horus took a deep breath and tried his best to break it to them gently."we're here because we heard this school have a new football team. Principal Nightigale wanted us to join the team for help."

Dunte nodded, "When I walk pass here, I heard about football team. So, that why I rudely appear around here. My apologize!"

Lia then look at Aika, waiting for Aika respond. Aika can only gulped.

"I'm the captain here.."

"Yusss! Captain C.L.O.C.K on the way!" now, a strange orange boy with a huge big smile hugged Aika from back. "So, this girl is Giyul sister,huh? He never say he have a cute sister!" then the boy (Again) pinch both of Aika cheek very hard,"So fluffy! So cute!"

"Naah! My cheek!"

"Stop it, Christopher! You hurting her!"

oowh..his name is Christopher... Ouch! He pinch me too hard! Aika thought before rubbed her soft cheek.

"There you are! Giyul!"

Giyul?

Everyone look behind them..

A boy with brown hair and blue eyes appear with a pale of roses..

Syafirah jaws drop with the others.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Kim Giyul."

"Hi, my name is Aika Mayuzumi."

Horus is right... He is 'REALLY' same like me!

"So, you must be captain of La Flora team,huh?" he wear his glasses,"I be the captain for now. Nope, I Mean..I Am The Captain This Team!"

"What!?" Everyone Jawsdrop!

((Under Editing But I Hope You Guys Like It! For Now :P))