Imm dyyyyiiiing insssssiiiidkdjsjjen

Warning a rant below

Me*goes to school*
Teachers:*gives to much homeworks then dumps me and my group a bunch of random projects*
Can i rant in here
K
*deep breath*
MYGROUPLEADERISUSELESSANDIRESPONSIBLETHATMOTHERFU-----
Ill tell you why ,when me and my group got dump with a  ton of work....he just dosen't COOPERATE EVEN THOUGH HE IS THE LEADER HE DID NOT HELP HE DIDNT EVEN REPORT IN FRONT OF THE CLASS LIKE A FUCKIN IDIOT
ITS LIKE HE DOSENT EVEN CARE ABOUT HIS GRADES WELL JACKASS I HAVE NEWS FOR U WHAT GRADE YOU GET AFFECT OURS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THE TEACHER SAID IT IF YOU FAIL, ALL OF THE MEMBERS IN OUR GROUP FAIL AND I DONT WANT TO GET A BAD GRADE OR GET MY ASS KICKED BY MY MOM BECAUSE I GOT A BAAAAD GRADEEE, SO PLEASE FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW WE--YOUR GROUP MEMBERS--FEEL  WE WORK OUR ASSES OFF TRYING TO FINISH OUR PROJECT AND YOU JUST STAND THERE.....
and guess what when i scolded him after the report...
He had the  gal to get angry at US other members saying because of US apparently we got a BAD GRADE.....uuygjsykshdjekuwjegsiwuwjdhdkwueuejd......

I am terribly sorry for my bad language...i just needed to rant for a bit......this is too stressful omg
Just pray when you start highschool you have the PATIENCE to not scream at your classmates or teachers.
Also its needed to have a high grade like for example in my country the average score so you can pass is 75 but in my new highschool you need to have a 85 to pass jfc..
And people here say that passing the entrance exam (WHICH IS SO HARD BTW) lucky...i only got onto the number 14 part its bad i know... ishould go back on making my homework and projects
WISH ME LUCK
Buhbye
ME : *looks at pile of papers* ;-;  seeing all that homework and random projects make me DEAD I N S I D E...