2// kaoru's cute ass //2

As you probably could've guessed, the Hitachiin twins went their separate ways. They both ended up finding each other in an empty classroom on the 3rd floor of the high school. Both boys were angry at the other, glaring into each other's eyes with a hint of lust. They might be angry but that anger can lead into all different kinds of directions. Hikaru already had a very obvious hard on as he walked into an the room and sat on top of a desk that Kaoru was occupying.

             Hikaru gazed at Kaoru, laying a hand on his. "You know.. we don't have to keep our distance like this. Just because I'm mischievous doesn't mean I'm cruel." Hikaru explained. Kaoru looked up at him with puppy eyes. His heart was beating faster than ever and his cock was twitching in his pants. He bit his lip and stayed silent. This made Hikaru smirk.

             "I can make you forget that this all ever happened. I can just.. make you feel good instead." Hikaru slid his hand up to Kaoru's thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. "B-But Hikaru! We're in school!" Kaoru replied, feeling himself getting small and frail. Hikaru always had this tick on Kaoru. His voice made him weak and his hands made him obedient. Kaoru could barely keep himself together, he just wanted to melt under his brother.

             "I know, my sweet boy, but we have to settle this argument. And if you can't do it as an adult, then you'll have to do it as my baby boy." Hikaru stroked Kaoru's leg and kissed him softly on his pink, wanting lips. Their tongues dancing together inside of their mouths. Kaoru closed his eyes and moaned into the other twin's mouth, gripping the desk underneath him. He would turn into such an obedient slut for Hikaru and he couldn't care less.

             Hikaru then slid his hand up to Kaoru's hard on and palmed it lightly, emitting a staggered moan from his lips. Kaoru bit his lip, harder this time, and closed his eyes shut. His brother chuckled. "Darling, you're so easy. I barely touch you and I already have you a mess. I guess my baby just missed me." Kaoru nodded his head and looked up at him. "H-Hikaru... I-" before he could finish, Hikaru cut him off to correct what he said.

"Ah ah ah.. that's not my name."

"Hikaru please no, we're in school and-"

           Hikaru took his hand away from it's place, making Kaoru whimper. He pushed himself closer to Hikaru, his cock twitching again.

"You know my name, darling boy."

"...sir?"

"Yes, my little princess?"

"I want you to touch me.."

               Hikaru immediately unbuttoned Kaoru's pants and ripped them off of his body, making him jump with excitement. He was shoved over the desk and his boxers were taken off of him too. "You think you can just get away with teasing me in front of those girls? Huh, slut? Did you really think you'd be left off that easy?" He gave Kaoru's ass a smack, making him moan out loud. "But then again, you do have a cute ass. And guess what, doll face? It's all mine." Hikaru gave another loud smack to the other cheek, then leaning down to take a peek.

                 Kaoru was a moaning mess, waiting for Hikaru to just shove it in and call it a day. But he knew better than that. "Yes, pretty boy, this little pink hole is mine." Hikaru spread Kaoru's cheeks apart to see his hole. Kaoru tried to move it closer to him, whining and whimpering for him to be pleased. Then he felt a warm sensation at his entrance. Hikaru has taken his tongue to lick around his hole.

"Does that feel good, princess? Do you like it when I lick my way inside you?"

             Hikaru pressed his tongue onto his hole and swished it around, lathering it slowly. His hand found itself stroking Kaoru's needy cock, shoving his tongue inside him. Kaoru moaned out "Aaah... sir.. that feels really good. Can you please..?" Hikaru chuckled. "What would you like, kitten?" He pressed a finger right atop his hole and left it there, waiting for Kaoru's cry.

"I want your fingers inside me... please sir."

            And with that, Hikaru pushed a finger inside of his brother slowly. Kaoru left his mouth wide open and moaned into the air even louder than he had before. He gripped his own hair and squeezed his eyes shut, feeling the sensation of being filled by Hikaru. A second finger was added and the pace went faster. Two fingers turned into three, feeling the little ball inside of Kaoru's ass which was his prostate. He then pushed harder into that spot, making Kaoru scream out in pleasure.

"AAAH!! SIR- FUCK OOOOO YES!" Kaoru screamed, pushing his ass back onto Hikaru's fingers.

              "You know... you look cute from back here." Chuckled Hikaru. His other hand that was stroking his cock moved it's pace also, Kaoru being so overwhelmed with pleasure. Kaoru then felt a warm sensation in the pit of his stomach. "Sir.. aah.. I think I'm about to cum!" And just like that, Hikaru removed his hands from his brothers body. Kaoru gasped and started whining to him. "Hikaruuuuu, I was so close!!" The dominant one then slapped his hand across Kaoru's ass, making him moan.

           Hikaru unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled out his cock, stroking lightly. "My gorgeous little mess, you really think you were going to finish so soon? No... I just started with you, slut." Kaoru looked behind him, peeking to see Hikaru's cock hard for him. It made him even more needy and whiny, wanting to beg to be fucked. "Sir.. please, I want to finish. I want your cock inside me, sir, please. I'm your toy.. use me as you please, sir I need you." Kaoru begged. Hikaru's cock started twitching and before he could say anything, he rammed himself into Kaoru's hole, him screaming out in lust once more.

              "Is this what you wanted, darling? Me to fuck you until you can't even stand?" Hikaru's pace quickened as he let Kaoru stroke his own cock. Kaoru kept moaning and screaming into the empty air, almost reaching his climax, Hikaru barely even there. "Sir, please may I cum, please? I've been a good boy for you, please?!" Hikaru slapped his ass again whilst pounding into him. "Yes baby, you can cum." Right as he said that, Kaoru shook lightly and spewed his cum all over his hand and the floor, riding out his orgasm into his hand. He felt tired, but Hikaru kept fucking him hard.

Kaoru started to feel hurt in his lower region, gripping onto the desk and moaning out in pain. "I'm not stopping, princess, until I cum inside your pretty pink hole. My hole.. all of you is fucking mine, do you understand?" Hikaru's pace quickened even more, almost reaching the climax. "Y-yes Sir.. aAh!" Kaoru could barely say a word. The thought of his brothers cock being slammed into him almost made him hard again. He could feel Hikaru's hands grip tighter onto his sides.

"I'm gonna cum in you darling.." Hikaru bent over to whisper into Kaoru's ear. "And you're gonna fucking take it, slut." Then, before he knew it, Hikaru bit his lip as he moaned out loud and shot his cum inside of Kaoru, riding out his orgasm. Kaoru could feel it ooze down his ass as Hikaru pulled out of him, kissing the back of his head.

"Did that hurt you, princess?"

"..yes sir, i-it did.."

"Good."

Before they can continue anything, they heard the door open behind them. Both boys turned around in a flash, trying their hardest to conceive themselves. They looked to the door to find the three girls from the host club they saw earlier. Nikki in the middle, Cassandra and Madison on either side of her.

"Hey, this isn't what it looks like!!" Said the twins.

Nikki raised her eyebrow and stretched her hands out to the sides. Cassandra and Madison both gave her a crisp $20 on either hand.

"Called it." She said with a grin. The girls left them alone, leaving them embarrassed.

"Next time... let's use the closet."