Author's Note

This is a fanfiction set in the RWBY Universe. The story will follow the events of the show but will incorporate the male reader into the show's progression. The majority of the story will be written from the reader's point of view; however, it may occasionally be written in other points of view to better suit the narrative. Following is a list of abbreviations the reader must be familiar with in order to follow the story.

F/N: First Name

L/N: Last Name

H/C: Hair Color

H/S: Hair Style

E/C: Eye Color

F/C: Favorite Color

P/C: Primary Color

S/C: Secondary Color

There is an important distinction between Primary and Secondary Color and the more commonly used Favorite Color and Second Favorite Color. Your outfit throughout the story can be any color you choose, however suppose your favorite color is yellow and your second favorite color is pink. These two colors would obviously not look well together, and therefore the terms P/C and S/C are used instead. F/C will be used to determine the color of your Aura and Semblance.

Disclaimer: RWBY and its affiliated characters are the sole creation and property of Rooster Teeth Studios and its affiliates. The author of this work claims no legal right to RWBY or the events which transpire within the World of Remnant.