Chapter 14

Key: "talking", "SHOUTING", 'thoughts', *parceltongue*, /Items being used\, (A/N in the text itself), ×sarcasm×, and letters/notes/text I believe that is it*

Last time on The True Side:
Hiro made a deal to tutor Blaise, and Draco accidentally admitted his interests in Hiro. John then mustered up the courage to admit his feelings towards Hiro.

Now:
Hiro walked to the Forbidden Forest. 'Fucking shit, Blaise is hot but if he turns out like his mother then that would be bad for me. Draco could be very good but what about his father, nah my cousin could deal with him. George is brilliant in pranking and he is very humorous but sometimes he is not serious enough. John is kind and his abilities can very much help me but he is pretty busy at his fathers shop.' were the only thoughts floating in his head as he entered the Forbidden Forest. He was laying on a tree waiting for the rest of his class to arrive when he remembered that the full moon was near. 'Hmmm.... Maybe I could become an animagus.' he thought as the rest of his class arrived.

"Alright everybody. The full moon is on All Hallows Eve or like most call it Halloween. Now those of you who want to become an animagus raise your hand." Most of the class raised their hands. Hiro simply rolled his eyes. "Now you will all take this Mandrake leaf and keep it in your mouth from All Hallows Eve till the next full moon. Now everyone take the Mandrake leaf."

Everyone walked up to the unnoticed box and took one Mandrake leaf. Hiro then jumped off the tree branch. He then walked up to the leafs and selected the best one. Once done he climbed back up the tree listening to Sirius explain the pain of animagi transformations. Once the class was over he ran to his other classes needless to say all his classes were disappointments.

Neville managed to blow up another coldron. Snape taught the Dark Arts again which was another disappointment. McGonagall realised that Hiro was not planning on sparing anyone on Dumbledires side any time soon. Weaselpee took another beating and Blaises tutoring class was to be at 1:00 in the morning in the COS.

Charms was boring. History was filled with lies. In the end Professor Quirrel asked to talk with Hiro after classes which is where Hiro was headed.

Hiro knocked on the door "Come in." He heard from Luscious Malfoy. He then walked in.

"Cousin may you explain why Luscious is here?" Hiro asked his cousin.

"Quirrel turn around I want to see my cousin." Came a voice from the bundle on the back of Quirrels head. Hiring then walked up to Quirrel and closed the door. He then wandlessly and wordlessly cast wards and silencing charms. Quirrel then unraveled his turban and soon the deformed face of Voldemort showed. "Hello my cousin. I thought that it was time that we met. I see that you broke through Dumbledores grasp." Voldy said.

"Hello cousin Tom. Yes and I am afraid that if I had someone like Snape or Hagrid come and fetch me then I would not have been free from his grasp." Hiro replied.

"Snape? He is on Dumbledores side? I can not believe it. Also do not call me Tom Marvolo Riddle." Voldemort said.

"Ok, but Tom that is your given name!!!! Yes we can not trust Snape. He joined Dumbledore because James is on your side." Hiro said.

"Wait! He knows? How, who told him? Also why would he not join my side because obviously Lily is on my side." Tom replied.

"Yes, most likely Dumbledore, now back to my original question. Why is Malfoy Sr. here?" Hiro asked his cousin.

"He has informed me that you have quite the reputation. He also informed me that you have multiple people chasing after your affection, privately and publicly. I advise you to not get a lover at all. I also advise you to try to stay out of the spotlight." Tom told to his cousin. At the second to last statement the castle started to shake.