Sweet Mask (Lemon)

Comincia dall'inizio

"We just have to wait for the results!"

  An hour passed until everyone got their results. Some people were disappointed, others ecstatic. You three joined together again, and opened your envelopes. Genos got an S, and Saitama only opened his halfway, showing the top half of a curved letter.

  Genos thought is was an S and congratulated his teacher, but you were your pessimistic self and stared at the paper skeptically. They both looked towards you in anticipation, and urged you to open it.

"Fine, but if I get depressed for failing, I'm blaming you cuz' reason A and B," You stuck your tongue out.

  You opened the large envelope, revealing a clean sheet of paper with the letter A on it. You raised your eyebrows in surprise, but quickly replaced it with a shit eating grin. Your self-esteem has never been this existent since your teacher said she liked your drawing in kindergarten.

"Pfff, I told you I'd pass," You laughed.

"Actually-," Genos tried to correct you, but you're trying to make this moment last, so you replied with a gentlemanly "shut the fuck up."

Classy

  Saitama turned away for a second and took the paper out completely, showing a C instead of the S he deserved. He turned around, showing both of you his discovery.

"Either someone is trolling you, or the person I've been following around for most of my life isn't you," You tried to explain and piece the situation together.

"This must be a mistake. I'll tell the-," Genos was once again interrupted.

"Don't do that! You'll just embarrass me," Saitama screeched.

"Seventy-one? Uhuhu, two less points and yer' outta' 'ere," You joked.

  He continued yelling at both of you for making fun of him and trying to embarrass him. A voice came from some speakers, calling for you three to go to the seminar.

"At least we passed. Lets get this over with, and go home," Saitama growled.

  What you didn't know was that Sweet Mask was doing some shady shit somewhere else in the world, regarding Genos.

  In the room, this creepy hero did some sorta dance? Performance? Became a Walmart ninja? No one really knew, and he started getting angry at Saitama for chewing gum; It reminded you of school.

  After you left, you all went to out to eat. It was odd, because Genos and Saitama did some sort of challenge, resulting in Genos pouring it all down his robotic throat. Saitama couldn't finish it, and slammed his head on the table.

"You are okay," You asked.

"Yep.... Genos, how did you do it," He asked.

  Before Genos could answer, Amai mask, or Sweet mask, walked in, bee lining his way towards your table. He stared at your tired face, before shaking off his obvious blush.

"You guys are (M/N) and Genos, right," He asked with a smile. Everyone in the background squealed.

  You and Genos said in unison, "Yes."

"I'd like to talk to you guys."

"I guess I could take a walk."

"No thanks," You whispered shyly, before resting your head on your crossed arms.

"Oh, it's fine," Sweet mask answered sweetly, and smiled kindly.

  He walked closer to you, and quickly handed you a small gift. He winked at you before going outside with robot boi. You felt awkward throughout that whole ordeal.