Chapter sixteen

What should we do, thats a good and tough question, he answers. That wasnt the answer she expected. She expected him to say something like: the only thing I know is that I love you and I want to be with you every single second. But he only says: That the question is hard to answer. Tessa knows that it is difficult and she could not decide weather she should take all the risks, going out with him or coming back to normality living on like always before. She has no answer. Everything she knows is that she will never leave Scott. Scott, everything I know and the only thing I could give you a good answer to is that I will never leave or lose you. You are everything to me. I could imagine us in every single way, as long as we are together. I dont know what more I should say, she cries totally overwhelmed of all the feelings. I know what I want, Scott says, she looks at him askingly. Lets relive all the month since first of January. Our Olympic dream came true and all I wanted was to spend time with you. Everything was less important. All the interviews all the ceremonies. I enjoyed them, but I enjoyed all this things only because I lived them with you. You were my motivation and the person I could rely on. You were my home and the place where I felt confident and loved. You made me a better person through the month. Your positive energy helped me up every time. You gave my everything I needed to live on. You gave me a safe place, a open ear, a shoulder and you gave me your heart. From the first of January on, I felt that something changed. I felt it too, Tessa says. He looks at her with a bright smile on his face, squeezing one hand and touching her cheek with the other. You said, that you could not decide how to go an. I could decide neither. You said that you could imagine us in every way, I could so too. We should listen deep into our hearts. We should turn off our brains, just deciding with our hearts. We should ignore all the bad things which could happen if the relationship doesnt work. We should ignore that we could ruin our careers. We should only decide with our hearts. We should decide about this question, how we feel deep inside. They look deep in each others eyes. Both concentrate on themselves. Listening inside hoping to hear a answer from their hearts. I think it is unnecessary to listen inside myself. I think I decided what I want to answer you, as you hold your amazing and heartwarming monologue., Tessa says and smiles at him. He smiles back, hoping she would give him the right answer.