He stood up and was about to leave the office when he said something else.

"I need to head back downstairs to make sure those idiots know what they are doing. Oh, and before I forget, your mom and dad are downstairs looking for you."

I sighed and nodded telling him that I would be down soon. I finished my glass, the thought of Freyah being the snitch plaguing my mind. I read over the file, seeing the pictures of her and Henry together making my fists clench.

I stood up and slammed the folder closed not wanting to see any more of it. I headed downstairs, the music from the club playing in my ears as I spotted the familiar blond head that belonged to my mother with my father holding her close to him as if someone was about to steal her away from him. I must admit they have been married for I don't know how many years and still going strong.

My mother turns around and spots me walking over to me and pulling me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hello, my baby! How are you, my son?" she cooed, speaking loud enough for me to hear her over the music and all the surrounding noise.

"I'm good, mama, what are you doing here? Not that I mind but I just find it a little odd." I confessed nodding towards my dad as a hello.

"We came to see how the club was going and see the final touches. We are very proud of you and I am so glad you didn't get a strip club." she smiled sarcastically at me knowing that she had won that argument.

"That and your idiot of a brother sneaked off and since he is an idiot, we tracked him with his phone and he is here." she looked around her to see if she could see him.

"Which brother?" I asked but already knowing who she was talking about.

"Alexander," Dad spoke up.

I lead them to my office and told the security to find my brother and bring him up to my office when they do, I don't want to get my mother any madder than she already is. And besides, I needed to talk to my parents and give them an update on the situation we have at hand with my half of the gang.

"So Wolf, what is it we needed to discuss with us?" Dad enquired once I told them both to take a seat.

"I have been informed of a rat that has had its way into the business, to collect information about the trades and all that concerns Golden Thorn. I haven't had any details about if there has been one sent to the Dark snakes, for that you would have to ask Damon. But for the moment no information so far has been leaked."

"Do you know who the rat is?" Mum asked leaning forward while dad kept a stoic face analysing the situation.

"I do know the rat if but I don't want to take action now. I want to see where things go and since it doesn't know that we are on it I want to keep a close eye to that we could trap it and put this whole story to an end."

Dad nodded before speaking.

"Good plan son. Do you know who sent it?"

"The red Eagles. Jack and that no good of a son of his haven't been playing by the accords, they are brewing something and I want to know what it is before bringing them down."

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. I called the people behind it to come in and in came little Alex looking pissed off, held by one of the security guards.

"Thank you, you may leave now." I dismissed my worker letting mum do her thing.

"Alexander Sean Sergei Mortimer! Can you tell me what possessed you to come here?!" she snapped standing up and placing her hands on her hips while dad just gave a disapproving look.