Scarlett Marie Butler

My name is Scarlett Marie Butler. I'm currently 18 years old living is Los Angeles, California with my cousin, Brantley. I have really dark brown hair that flows down to the small of my back. My eyes are strange, but I love them. They are crystal blue with a dark aqua blue ring around the iris with flecks of this goldish-yellow color around the pupil. I'm 5'4, kind of short. It kind of sucks too because I can't reach anything that's high up on shelves. I have tanned skin and a few freckles scattered across my nose and cheek bones.

Now here's my story. I was born and raised in Sydney, Australia. When I was roughly one year old, my mum had my car seat in the back seat. I was facing the back glass of the car. My mum wasn't really paying any attention to the road. She was too busy fumbling with the radio.

She looked up and saw a dog in the road. Naturally, you would try to stop or swerve out of the way. That's exactly what she did. She swerved out of the way and missed the dog, but we ended up going into the ditch beside the road. We flipped five times.

My mum had a few broken rids and a broken arm. Somehow, I was still alive. The glass shattered and landed on my face leaving me a gash on the bottom of my right cheek. We had it stitched up but sadly, it left a pretty big scar.

All throughout school everyone would ask me, "what's wrong with your face" or "what happened to you face". I would just tell them it was a scar from a childhood accident.

Year seven was when I was introduced to my new bully. No, I didn't have any friends at the time, but I had never had a problem with bullies. Normally, people would just ingnore me and I was fine with that. I was a very unsocial, shy person. I also had anxiety which added onto that.

Anyway. My bully's name was Michael Clifford. He would always call me 'Scar' or 'Scarface' which was kind of ironic because my name was Scarlett. For a few months, he verbally harassed me. But then, he started pushing me into the fronts of the lockers, knocking my stuff out of my hands, tripping me in the hallway. He occasionally threw food at me during lunch.

My dad passed away when I was eight due to cancer. My mum began to care less and less about me. She didn't really give a shit anymore. All she would do was complain about work and drink. Yes, she was an alcoholic.

She didn't even know what was happening at school. She always wondered why I was scared to go to school or why she would get phone calls after work asking why I never showed up. The only reason she knew about my anxiety was becuase she had to pay for my medication.

I walked to and from school because the bus was hell. I would make sure my mom saw me walk out the door for school, then I would go to the park until I knew she had left for work, then I would walk back home.

In year nine, I noticed a boy with really dark hair always with Michael when he would come for his attack on me. I then found out his name was Calum Hood. He never did anything to me, he would just stand behind and laugh then walk off with Michael.

In year ten, the same thing happened but it was Luke Hemmings. Again he just stood behind like Calum.

When I turned sixteen, my cousin Brantley, came to visit me. She was twenty-one. Yes, I know that she was five years older than me, but she was like the sister I never had. I used to see her all the time. She used to live in the same neighborhood as I did, but she moved to LA when she turned eighteen.

She was very tan with long legs and gorgeous blonde hair. Her eyes were a beautiful green color. She's absolutely gorgeous. In my eyes, she was perfect.

No, I wasn't skinny, but I wasn't very big either. I hated my body with a passion.

She stayed with us for two weeks. I told her everything about school and she realized how shitty my mum was.

I came home from school one day and saw that all of my stuff was packed up in boxes.

"Why is my stuff packed?" I asked Brantley curiously.

"Because you're moving to LA with me," she said while smiling.

"Oh my god. Are you serious? I've been wanting to leave this goddamn place for ages! It's pure hell," I said while running over and hugging her.

"Thank you so so much," I said while tears poured out of my eyes.

I moved to LA with her. I told her how much I hated myself, so she gave me a makeover.

Step one was to make me happy with my body. She went to the gym with me three times a week and we worked our asses off for two and a half months aka the whole summer.

Step two was to give me the hair I wanted. She took me to the hairdresser. I had my dead ends cut off so my hair was up to my shoulders. Then I had it dyed from blonde to dark brown.

Step three was a new wardrobe. I dressed like a boy most of the time. The boyish clothes in my closet was changed to crop tops, shorts, skirts, dresses, shirts, and skinny jeans. I loved it.

Step four was to teach me how to put makeup on. No, I had never used makeup before. I'm sure I got into my mum's makeup when I was a toddler, but I had never learned how to use it. I could also cover up my scar! Of course it had faded over the years. It was barely visible anymore, but it was still there.

I started school with my new body and style. It was the first time in my life I had felt beautiful. The only thing about me I missed was my accent. It had slowly faded away.

My anxiety wasn't as bad anymore. But, every now and then, it would flare up and I would have an anxiety attack. It only really flared up when I was in a croud of people or I was scared.

I even got a boyfriend. I'm still dating him. He was the quarterback of the football team and I was a cheerleader. Basically your typical high school couple.

I just graduated high school a week ago. After I graduated, I moved to a nice little house, perfect for me. It had three bedrooms and two bathrooms along with a pool, hot tub, and the essential kitchen and living room.

I'm currently at a photoshoot. I was taking pictures of a couple that just got married. I really loved my job. I do all kinds of photography. Celebrities, animals, random people, sports, and occasionally food.

My life was kinda perfect right now, and I plan on it staying that way.

I need to learn not to plan things and expect them to happen.

~~~~

Hi! This was so boring omg. It was just kind of a look into Scarlett's life to show you her past and her current life. If you actually read it, God bless you! :) Anyway, some things are going to happen so make sure you pay attention!