chapter seventeen: Hidden Art Galleries

Start from the beginning

"Come on, I want to show you something out here." I say and tug on her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asks with a cute frown, but I kiss her frown away and lead her to another set of doors.

"Be patient." I laugh, opening the doors.

"Is this a balcony?" She asks.

"See for yourself." I comment and she walks outside.

When I hear a big intake of breath, I know that she saw it. I grin and walk closer to her.

"Wow... You actually had someone paint this?" She asks, gushing at the artwork.

"Yeah, I actually spoke to the owner a few days back. I thought that you would like it." I say shyly and she turns around.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend!" She exclaims and jump into my arms.

I laugh against her lips and lift her up. I twirl her around and crash my lips into hers. The kiss is sweet, yet filled with unspoken emotions. She pulls back and hug me. I keep her close against me and kiss the top of her head.

"Thus cartoon Finn asking me to be his girlfriend is absolutely cute. Can I like keep it?" She asks, staring intently at the medium sized canvas.

"Yeah sure. It is for you, isn't it?" I ask and she squeals excitedly.

"This is hands off one of the best night of my life." She whispers in my ear.

"Anything for you sweetheart." I say, smiling.

If this isn't happiness then I don't know what is...

°°°°

"So you actually thought that driving drunk will be a good idea?" Bayley asks with a snort, as we are walking towards our hotel building.

"I was sixteen and it was right after I had my very first alcoholic beverage. Or should I say a lot of beverages." I say and she shakes her head.

"And then you crashed into your own tree in your own backyard on your dirt bike?" She asks, clearly suppressing her laughter.

"Yep, I had a massive black eye for weeks! And like a part time job to pay for the new tree." I say casually while Bayley is biting her lip.

"What job did you do?" She asks, trying to keep her laughter inside.

I stay quiet for a few moments and she bumps my side. I turn towards her and she gives me an expectant look.

"Well? What job did you do?" She urges me on.

"I had to work in a greenhouse and plant trees and flowers and shit." I mutter dryly and Bayley bursts into hysterics.

"Wait, you actually had to work with plants when you drunkenly killed one?" She manages to get out and I give her a pointed look.

"You're actually laughing at me right now? My poor sixteen year old inner self." I say with a pout.

"But don't you see the irony in that?" She asks between guffaws.

"I know... I got teased about it every freaking day by my siblings. It was awful, really." I say, pushing that memory away.

"I'm finding it hard to believe that you'll do something like that..." She comments and I shake my head as we get into the hotel.

We walk up to our floor in silence, but it is a comfortable silence and I am peacefully holding my girl's hand.

I stop in front of her door and she kisses me. I pull back and stare into her alluring brown eyes.

"Thanks for the night Finn. It was truly unforgettable." She whispers and I smile.

"Anything for my girlfriend..." I trail off and kiss her briefly.

"It'll take time to get used to that." She says, with that adorable blush and shy smile.

"Well, get used to it, sunshine, cause I'll be calling you that for a very, very , long time." I say, leaving a light peck on her lips and walk to my own hotel room.

Yeah... She's literally perfect.

°°°°

Hey lovies...
Sorry for being like MIA for a week...
I have MAJOR writers block for some weird unexplainable reason....
I don't know when the next update will be, but hopefully before Friday

And it is like 03:36 (Wednesday 4 July) here in my part of the world....

Soooo happy 4 of July😊😊❤❤

Much love, Sasha-Lee❤❤❤