oh yeah~

yes i need to work on my leokumi lemon but first

-

You were driving home casually, coming home from your basic job in your basic town. Your life seemed as if it was on repeat, never changing and insanely boring.

Driving into the parking lot, you parked and began to make your way up to the door of your apartment. Yet something stopped you.

"oh?" You heard a deep, sexy, masculine voice speak from the heavens. You look around to find someone, but instead you find a wall appeared infront of your door.

You approaches your door cautiously. "Hello..?" You called.

"Y E A H" The voice went, slamming through the wall and trapping you in his embrace.

"H-Hey!! Wh-" You yelled, but stopped to look to see the most beautiful man you've ever seen.

From his gorgeous face to the silky red liquid oozing off his head, you loved every inch of him. This was the type of man that you wanted to marry. This was the type of man that you wanted to have children with. This was the type of man that you wanted to be with until the very end.
This was Kool-Aid Man.

"Hey so um do u wanna go make out a bunch"

"oH YEAH" He screamed, picking you up, running into your appartment and slamming you on your bed, breaking it.

"Oh yeah baby~" You said, taking his bowl-shaped head and connecting your lips. The cold feel of his glass lips and cherry-flavored tongue dominated your mouth, in which you moaned in reply.

"Oh?" Kool-Aid Man questioned as you pulled away, going straight for his fragile yet huge Kool-Aid maker.

"ooOOOOH" He moaned as you gave him the best blowjob of his life.

"Oh~~ Oh..!" He called as a warning he was about to cum. "..Yeah..." He said as his Kool-aid entered your mouth.

Swallowing it all down, you gazed up and him. "Mmmm.. Cherry's my favorite." You said, licking your lips.

You laid down on your broken and now soaked (with Kool-aid) bed and violently ripped off all of your clothes; revealing that you are actually a robot that runs solely on Kool-aid.

"Ohh Yeahhhh" Kool-Aid man admired you as he climbed on top of you.

He quickly slid his glass Kool-Aid maker into you, starting off at a fast pace. Moaning louder than you ever had before, you gripped onto the sheets as he started speeding up into overdrive.

He bucked as fast as he could, Kool-aid getting everywhere. Soon enough, you both were about to come again.

"Oh..-!"

"..Yeah!" You both cries out in unison, combining your Kool-aid flavors. Being so tired from the best time of his life, Kool-aid Man pulled out of you and tried to make his way to the door.

Tripping on a part of your broken bed, he fell, as all of his Kool-aid dripped onto the floor. "No!!!" You screamed, running to the love of your life.

You ran to him and found an empty shell of a man. He was barely living, panting hard and dehydrated.

You didn't know what to do. You weren't a medic! You cradled him and tried comforting him while you thought of ideas. There was only one solution.

"Im sorry.." You took a knife that was laying near your bed and stabbed yourself, your Pink Lemonade Kool-Aid dripping. You drained yourself into Kool-Aid man, saving him from death.

"Oh.." He cried, wishing he could have saved you.

"Its ok..." You whispered, slowly closing your eyes as you went limp.

"oOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!" He screamed, Pink Lemonade tears running down his face as he wept for the woman he loved. He vowed never to love another. Never. Never...

And that, kids, is why there is no Kool-Aid Woman.