Part Two: New Enemies

As both you and Kefla wake up, you guys smell something delicious.

Renso and Cabba made breakfast. You and Kefla went to eat.

Everyone bashed because you guys were saiyans.

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): let's go play basketball guys.

Thugs 1, 3, and Fasha: let's go right now

(Y/n): who has a ball?

Renso: I do, here you guys go, go have fun.

Kefla: thank you Renso?

Renso: no problem

You, Kefla, Cabba, Fasha, and the 9 other thugs went to the nearest court and played some basketball.

(Y/n): check up

Thug 3: you're about to get locked up.

(Y/n): okay *he checks the ball and you blow by him and do a 360 dunk* where the defense?

Thug 1: I got this

(Y/n): *you check the ball, you do some dribble moves, drive left, step back to the three and pull a quick trigger three and splash it* you got what?

Fasha: you guys suck, my turn

(Y/n): *checks the ball up and drives, turns around and post up, do dream shake and fade away from mid range and drain it* nobody can guard me.

Throughout the 2 hours you guys play multiple free for all games and dominate them all except the one you didn't play in and a random guy challenges you to a 1v1 and he scored the first 5 points, talks trash, and you dominate him by going on a 21-1 run and won.

As you walk home a group of chicks bump into Kefla

Kefla: the fuck was that for

Leader: stay out of our way.

(Y/n): *you teleport in front of the leader* I do fight dykes, I'm letting you know that.

Leader: I'm gonna kill you

Since you have mastered ultra instinct you have white hair and can power up whenever but you will always have white hair.

You dodge her attack and get in her face and glare her billions of times the speed of light towards the sun but she runs into a asteroid on her way and survives

They don't mess with you but they said they'll be back with a powerful friend.

You push it off and say shut the fuck up

Time skip

Everyone walks into the house and greets Renso and then everyone goes into Kefla' s gang room where everyone talked and had fun.

(Y/n): hey babe *cups Kefla's face*

Kefla: *looks at you with her stunning eyes* yes Booth

(Y/n): *you stare into her eyes and can't look away*

She then smacks you and says what is it.

(Y/n): nothing I just wanted to look at you.

Kefla: hey babe I have a question too

(Y/n): what is it?

Kefla: can you train me?

(Y/n): yeah just give me some time to just relax for a bit, we did just have the tournament of power and I'm just trying to chill for bit.

Kefla: *smiles and blushes* okay babe *lays head on your chest*

(Y/n): wanna do what we were doing yesterday?