the murder of 5month old baby briana

• Dedicated to brianna lopez

THIS IS EXTREMELY HARD TO HEAR NEVER MIND READ, BUT THIS IS THE DISGUSTING TRUTH.

sweet baby brianna was just five months old when she was brutally murdered by the people who were supposed to love and protect her. her mother, father and uncle abused & rapped her from the day she was born till the day she died. there was never a single picture taken of her at all during her short life, the only photo's that exist of brianna are the pictures after she passed away, and of the brutal abuse she endured. she suffered everyday of her life, she never new love, never smiled out of joy, love, adoration, no one picked her up or sang to her. her father and uncle used to throw her up in the air and not catch her she would fall to the ground and they would pick her up and do it again. her mother bit her over and over again all over her little body. i will spare you the rest of the disgusting details, as im tramatized myself IM NOT EVEN  KIDDING WHEN I TELL YOU HOW MESSED UP I AM FROM SEEING THIS TODAY IM STILL CRYING NOW. all im asking is for all of you to sign the petition to have the cage around her burial to be removed. her remaining family had a metal cage placed around her burial so no one could leave any proper mourning, or show love in any way to brianna they put a stone child angel inside with her hand to her lips in a 'SHH,DONT TELL' gesture as they want everyone to forget about what happened. DONT EVER FORGET. WHAT HAPPENED WAS SICK, WRONG, DISGUSTING, AND IN MY OPINION EVIL. we cant let them hide the horror, we cant let them do that to brianna. please please sign the petition. 

please if you have any LOVE in your heart at all vote and SIGN HER PETITION! i will give you the links

petition signing : http://www.gopetition.com/petition/26696.html

facebook tribute : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46040537919#!/group.php?gid=46040537919&v=info

briana's news article : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PztTA5EVGQU

*********EXTREME CAUTION PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WATCH ANY OF THE VIDEO IS YOU GET SICK EASILY OR UPSET EASILY************

********on the right side there is a photoshopped pic of baby brianna by someone like myself, and so is the youtube video of her story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CHILD ABUSE NEEDS TO STOP WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO STOP THIS. PLEASE IF YOU SEE A CHILD OR SUSPECT THAT A CHILD IS BEING ABUSED PLEASE PLEASE DONT WAIT REPORT IT IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!! BRIANA DIED BECAUSE NO ONE SAID ANYTHING SHE WAS JUST 5 MONTHS OLD. PLEASE.