Love At First Sight

The Greatest Showman | Chapter 7

  Chapter Seven    ~ love at first sight ♡

  Chapter Seven   
~ love at first sight ♡

Barnum knows.......

Another drink after the other Phillip went, going back to his unhealthy surge of drinking when he had the pleasure to do what he wants as he pleases when he directed his playwrights and show business. He was having a pleasant afternoon with Barnum and his family so he decided it wouldn't hurt if he drank as much as he wanted all though it was a party after all. These parties brought him back to his usual habits which he followed to keep cautious he certainly didn't want to be in which his parents call "his place". He had left that life past behind him only thinking for the future. He joined Mr. Barnum with a glass of ice-cold champagne for the evening with praises, talks, and bonding.

" Ah, Phillip you and I came along away from where we started !" Mr. Barnum exclaimed with pride in the view where the show has taken them.

"Oh certainly but this was all you, I was here before " Phillip responded with a chuckle as he sips a drink of his champagne.

" Phillip doesn't put it all on me, we made this possible " Barnum replied not wanting to have all the credits.

They both had a good chuckle and continued to enjoy the luxurious privileged they were given.

" Phillip this is the growth of this adventure " Barnum exclaimed distracted by his surroundings Phillip listened but was staring out the blue when his eyes trailed off.

Taking a sip of his drink his eyes were taken. He saw a young beautiful woman standing behind the balcony strangely separated from the rest. He was quite starstruck. He was numb, locked in eyeing her beauty it felt like the whole world silenced and slowed in time. She stood straight as she stared across the ball, her light silk skin glowing in the presence of the light, her ball gown glistened as it shimmered, she was a princess,  a beautiful princess making her appearance straight from a fairytale.
Through all the tumult behind him, he could hear Mr. Barnum and the rest of everyone mumbling. He didn't care what everyone was talking about, he was captured by the young girl's appearance swooned in a trance.

Although he was concerned about why she wasn't enjoying the party as the rest it seemed she wanted to be isolated from everyone who joined.

Analyzing her quiet facial expression, he figured she wasn't quite enjoying her afternoon from his view, dressed stunningly elegant for the occasion as she stood in the bright gleaming light from the chandelier, her eyes traced  down to the individuals dancing across the floor, everyone all around having a decent time being here except for..... her.