First kisses

Hermione

               Let's just say the safe house did not look like a safe house. It was huge and exquisite....and completely worthy of the Malfoy family. I look around the spacious living room in awe. This felt nice and cozy, not at all like what the Manor felt like not just three days ago. The walls were a mint green color, there were cream/yellow plush chairs, love seats, and a couch, the widows were large and wide which Draco is closing the heavy drapes with ease, and there was high ceiling with a very elegant arch. These floors were wooden but do not creak, probably due to magic.

"Feel free to look around and pick out a room

"Feel free to look around and pick out a room." Draco tells me while he has his back turned.

"Okay." I whisper softly, entranced as his back muscles show through the thin cloth of his sweater.

           Before I could do anything to embarrass myself I turn on my heel and speed walk through the living room and disappear through a hallway. Apparently this hallway leads straight to the kitchen. The kitchen has the same mint green color painted onto the cabinets under the counters, there was a large oven in the corner of the room made of mahogany colored wood, a little counter with a cutting board on top of it, and a rocky wall to accent the room. Hm, maybe I'll make Draco something to eat later today.

The next room was a bathroom

The next room was a bathroom. It didn't match the theme of the rest of the house but it was elegant and was meant for style and comfort. It had a wooden bath tub about two feet deep and a rainfall shower head just above it. There was a room that lead off to another room, assuming it's the actual bathroom with a toilet and sink. This bathroom had a grey and white theme to it.