Different Type Of Hurt

"Kara?" Alex asks in a whisper. " Kara? What's wrong? " She asks all concerned. "Its... It's Mon-El" she confesses. "What about him? What did he say?" she asks with anger in her voice. "He told me he loves me" Kara cried.

Alex's just burst out laughing while walking over to face her dramatic sister. "What's so funny?!" Kara asks angrily. "Your crying, because the love of your life still loves you? Kara what's wrong with you? Are those happy tears? She asks while wiping away her tears from laughing so hard.

" NO THESE ARE NOT HAPPY TEARS!" Kara yelled startling her sister. "Kara, what's wrong? She asks while placing a hand on her little sisters shoulder.

"He has to leave Alex. We all know he has to leave. He doesn't belong here anymore. My love for him can't keep him away from being the man he needs to be. Being the man that I love." She confesses with fresh tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

"Kara? What did you say to him?" Alex asked, worried that whatever she said, she might not be able to take back. Kara looks up to meet her sisters eyes. "Alex, it was so bad. It was so awful." She began to cry. "I told him I didn't love him anymore and that he had to leave. Alex, I told the love of my life that I didn't love him right after he declared his feeling for me!" She cried even louder. "I had to hurt him, Alex. It's the only way he will leave when this is all over."

Meanwhile in the training room...

Mon-Els heart shatter into a million pieces. He honestly thought that Kara still loved him. Have I really changed that much to make her stop loving me? He thought to himself. "How stupid could I be?!" He yelled out loud throwing a punch into a cement block.  I can't believe I told her I loved her! I just ruined whatever relationship I had with Kara! Mon-El couldn't but help cry.

"Mon-El?" Alex said with a frown plastered across her face. He quickly turns around to wipe away his tears. He didn't want anyone to know that he was crying. Especially not Karas sister. He turns around facing her with pink puffy eyes. "Yeah? How can I help you?" He asks with a fake friendly smile on his face.

"Mon-El, um... Kara is being released tomorrow and she asked me to tell you to not talk to her. Not unless it involves reign. To just steer clear from her." She informs him while looking down at her feet feeling bad for Mon-El.

"Um, yeah. Yeah whatever." He replies with tears building up insides of his eyes. "Okay, bye Mon-El" she says in caring tone, while turning around to walk out.

"Oh yeah, Alex? Will you tell Kara that I will be leaving tomorrow night?" He asks her. "Wait, what? Your leaving? Your not going to stay to help with reign?" She asks seriously. "Y'all don't need me. And Kara made her feelings pretty clear. So there's no reason why I should stay." He informs her.

"No" she replies, folding her arms. "No?" He asks with a confused look plastered across his face. "No, I'm not telling her. You tell her." She says with a strict tone in her voice. "You just told me not to talk to Kara. It's what she wants."

"WHO CARES!" Alex shouted. "It won't be the first time you didn't listen to her." She stated. "That's true." He adds while nodding his head. "I'll talk to her tomorrow." He informs Alex. "Okay, good. Good night Mon-El" she says while walking out of the training room.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading, I hope y'all enjoy the story so far!❤❤❤