"Uh, red, please."

Daniel turned to the waiter and smiled. "Give us your finest red wine please."

"Yes, Mr. Winters. Right away, sir."

As soon as the waiter left, I turned to Daniel. "Daniel?"

"Yes, my dear?"

I fiddled with my fingers, sighing. I looked up at him and asked, "How do you know that William will be here?"

"Because I made sure his reservations here were ten minutes after ours."

"Oh..." I checked my phone. 8:10. Our reservation was at 8:00. Oh gosh. He was probably-

At the corner of my eye, I saw someone stop and turn toward us.

"I can't believe this." William.

"So I was right."

I looked up and gasped. Oh, he looked terrible. He had large, dark shadows under his eyes and was harboring a sickly glow.

"William!" I said, moving to stand up.

"Shut the fūck up, Anna. God... you're such a bïtch!"

I was about to snap back when I remembered what Daniel said back in the car: "Whatever he says, don't let him get to you. Act as if what he says doesn't bother you. Got it?" At that time, I nodded.

When Daniel saw my nod, he said, "Good. This will assure what I hope will happen."

"So you're not actually sure what will happen?"

"Oh, I'm sure what will happen. I just don't know how."

"How?" How what?

"Yes. How bad it will be." Daniel had leaned back in his seat, a very worried look on his face.

Now, I close my eyes and lean back in my seat, put my elbow on my chair and my fist under my chin. When I opened them a second later, I said, "Those are big words for a small man, William. I'd be careful; they might land you in trouble."

I smirked and leaned back in my seat, my index finger popping out and tapping against my cheek.

William widens his eyes in rage and shock before storming out of the building, a girl behind him struggling to keep up.

As soon as he's gone, my whole body practically deflates. I hold my head with both hands and take deep breaths, struggling with the decision made. With what I just did, I changed my fate again. BUT...that's If Daniel truly knows his son as well as he thinks he does.

~

I got out of the shower, sighing. I grabbed a towel and rubbed it along my body before changing into a night gown.

I grabbed my towel and headed to the living room. I sat down and pressed play on the remote, the sound of the beginning song in The Fault in Our Stars starting to play. I munched on the popcorn and petted Little Mouse.

Knock! Knock!

I paused. Please don't tell me that Daniel was correct!

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

"ANNA!! P-please let my...me IN!! WOOO! I just... I just w-want to talk!"

Oh, gosh, he was drunk!

Before he could knock down the door or wake up anymore of my neighbors, I rushed over and let him in.

William practically fell but stopped himself from doing so. He laughed and walked inside. He turned, seeing me, and grabbed my shoulders, pining me to the door.

He buried himself in my neck and groaned, saying, "Why? Why d-did you... did you choose my, my F-FATHER over me?!?"

Daniel was right.

"William... William, hey, listen to me," William lifted his head and stared at me through hazy eyes, "I didn't choose anyone over you! Your father and I Aren't Dating! We never were..."

Confusion dawns on his face. "W-what? But you...you..."

"William," I said, cupping his face,"I. Was. Never. EVER. Dating your father!"

William suddenly smiled and his eyes widened. "R-really?"

"Yes."

And just like that, William Winters sobered up.

~

A/N:

YAY!! The misunderstanding was cleared up and William doesn't think Anna's a bītch anymore...!

In the next chapter, something happens with Daniel and a little something, something;) happens with William. *-*

Thank you to all my fans/followers!!! You guys are the best!!! WOOO, as William says!!

Please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

THANK YOU!!!

BYE!!

-RavenMoon

© RavenMoon06