The arrival

TW!!! mentions of rape, toxic ex

Your POV.
I step into the park and smile to myself. Happy to get away from all the stress that has been happening with your life. Your ex had tried to rape you, and you kicked him out. Knowing that he follows you a lot, you figured it would be good for you to get away. You also lost your job, so you used your savings for this trip, even though you shouldn't have.
You spend most of the day checking out the Dino's, when you end up at the section where a man was standing in the middle of a circle of raptors.
"Easy, easy" he says with a clicking device in his hand. He feeds the raptors and walks out of the cage, basically running into you.
"Oh I-I'm sorry" You say looking up at him, as he was much taller than me. "Hehe it's okay. Enjoy the show?" He smirks causing you to roll your eyes.
"It is impressive" I say looking at him "how you control them." Owen smiles. "I've trained them since they were newborns. They only listen to me. Anyways, I'm Owen." He says as his eyes unintentionally gazing down to your chest. You clear your throat causing him to look back at your face and blush a little.
"I'm YN" you say. "Well,YN. Are you staying in the hotel here?" Owen asks and you nod. "Nice me too! Well until my other house is fixed after I accidentally burnt it down..Why don't you just hop on my motercycle instead of walking all the way back?" Owen says looking at the now dark sky. "Sure!"you say as he hops on and you get on the back, blushing as you wrap your arms around his toned chest.
You arrive at the hotel, and you get off the motercycle. Turns out you and him had a hotel room right next to each other. How convenient. You feel eyes on you as you walk up the stairs, Owen behind.
You look at Owen in front of your door. "Well, thank you for the ride, maybe we'll see each other tomorrow?" You say with a smile.
"Of course." Owen says blushing slightly before walking into his own room. You flop on the bed, worn out from today. As you close your eyes, Owen pops into your head. 'Stop it! You just met him, he's just a friend.' You think,although you denied the thoughts, you fell into a deep sleep.
You have a horrible dream. Owen is getting torn to pieces by his raptors, and you couldn't do anything about it. "OWEN! NO!" You scream aloud over and over when you suddenly get jolted awake from the sound of your door bursting open, and a pair of large hands shaking your body.
"YN!?" Owen says. "Are you ok!? You scared the hell out of me. You were screaming my name!" Owen shouts with a mixture of fear and worry on his face.
"I-I had a dream.. you were getting eaten by your raptors.." you stutter before bursting into tears. "I'm sorry." You whisper.
"No don't be sorry, luckily you left your door unlocked so I could get in. How about I stay here tonight" Owen says pointing at the couch across from your hotel bed. You nod faintly before feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around your body. you felt so safe.

The next morning.

You slowly awake to find Owen nowhere in sight. But a note on the couch. "I had to leave for work, meet me at (any restaurant) tonight??" You smile at the note and decide on going swimming for a while.

Idk how this is gojng to do, but I hope you enjoy!