Sarah

By now we were both sitting in Razors office. I was waiting in silence while he was writing things down on a piece of paper. What seemed like an eternity but was probably five minutes, Razor stood up. "Listen, I'm gonna get to the point now. You have to defeat all of the dragons that are terrorizing Farensworth. They won't be hiding in some obvious cave. These dragons have a mind smarter than any human known to man. They have a very long, dangerous puzzle you must complete."

Normally I would have thought this am easy task. But the way Razor talks about it makes me worried. He's known for his brave, ruthless attitude and even he himself says this is a dangerous mission. I decide to accept it anyways and head to his door.

"Oh, you'll need this as well Daniel." Razor said. He walked over an handed me a piece of paper. "Go to that address and tell her you sent me to help you." I thank him and walk out the door. As I close the door behind me I look at the paper he handed me. It had the address and more of the mission. I decided to read the mission details once I could talk with the girl.

370 Cook Ave.

I finally made it to the house and I double checked the address. Once I made sure I had the right address I knocked out the door. "One moment!" I heard someone shout from inside. a moment later a girl my age answered the door. She had dirty blonde hair that went to her shoulders and very attractive green eyes. She seemed very fit on top of all those things.

"How can I help you?" the girl asks.

"Razor sent me, he said you could help me with a mission?" I reply.

"Razor you say? Well come on in. I'm Sarah by the way." Sarah says.

She opens the door and we walk in.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to leave a vote and comment any suggestions you have for my writing or the story plot. Sorry the updates are short. Don't worry the next ones will be longer and I will keep updating as soon as I can!