Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

“Ugh, you Saint.” I shoved the lunch tray to the side and grabbed the napkins in Mr. Way’s bottom drawer.

“What class do you have next?” He asked.

“P.E.” I replied.

“Oh. Good, after that?”

“English.” I tilted my head in curiousity. What was he getting at?

“Oh. Perfect, you guys have a substitute in English. Alright, I’ll write you off for the rest of the day.” He gleamed.

“Eh? Why? Don’t you have class too? ” I raised an eyebrow.

“Nah. I’m always free for the last two periods of the day. I normally just grade papers and shit.” He shrugged.

“So.. why am I skipping?”

“Why do you think?” He gave a low chuckle and pushed the plate of brownies in front of me.

“…”

“Mr. Way… Those aren’t what I think they are right?” I spoke barely above a whisper.

“Oh they totally are. And you’re going to help me eat them.” He grinned from ear to ear.

“Here? Now?” My jaw dropped.

“Yep. What’s wrong? Last time I checked you were little miss rebel. Sneaking into the school to have sex, getting shot and all.” He laughed.

“You have a serious drug problem.” I groaned in frustration.

“Hey. Do you want in or not? I’m not sharing so you can sit here and bitch at me.” He grimaced.

I thought for a moment, ignoring the obnoxious ‘jeopardy waiting tune’ he was whistling.

“Hell yeah. Alright, I’m in.” I nodded confidently.

“Awesome.” He placed two brownies on my napkin and did the same for him.

I’d never had pot brownies before so I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little excited.

“How much did you use?” I bit into the brownie.

“An ounce.”

“Holy shit, where did you get that much weed?” I almost choked.

“I have my ways.” He shrugged and shoved a whole brownie into his mouth at once.

I mimicked him and giggled.

“Hory shet. Mr. Way. These are amazing.” I said with a mouth full of brownie.

“Chew your food kid.” He shook his head and laughed.

“And call me Gerard. Mr. Way always makes me feel so old.”

I blinked, Gerard? That’ll be hard to adjust to. Mr. Way has always been Mr. Way. In a way it made me feel closer to him though.

“Okay, Gerard.”

-2 hours and a whole plate of brownies later. –

“Mkaaaaay, Lanaaa. So fess up, have you and Frank bumped uglies yet?” Gerard sneered.

“Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Noooooooo. Stuuupid.” I snorted.

“You gotta tell the truth!” He gasped.

“Noooo! I’m still a virgin.” I started sobbing dramatically.

“Whaaaat? Oh gurrrrllll! You’re missing out!” He laughed.

“I know! But he wont do it yet, he’s torturing me.” I continued to sob.

“Oh my god, I’m soooo fucking baked.” I buried my head in my arms.

“Hahahahaha, me toooo.” Gerard replied.

“How come he won’t have sex with me? Is there something wrong with me?” I turned to Gerard and sighed.

“Noooo, he’s just being an idiot. You’re so haawt. I’d do you!” He yelled.

“Shhhh!” I giggled.

“Nooooooo, I can say whatever I want silly! Schools overrrr!” He ‘pffftd’ at me.

“Oh. Oh my gawd okay. Then why don’t we do it!” I gasped as if I’d just had a eureka moment.

“Do whaaat?” He raised an eyebrow groggily.

“Sex!!!” I bit my lip in excitement.

“Oh my god! Okay!” He gasped as well and we both started laughing hysterically.

“Come ‘ere sexy.” I beckoned him forward with a finger sarcastically and he stalked over to me as if he were doing a comedy skit.

I hopped onto his desk and spread my legs, to which he filled the gap between them with his body and grabbed my waist. I raised my hands to his face and pulled it forward, crashing my lips against his.

It got heated almost too quickly as our hips started grinding into each other. I was so high that one second I had my tongue mixed up with his and the next our shirts were on the floor, but I didn’t even remember taking them off.

I unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor.

“Take your pants off, Gerard.” I grinned deviously.