beforehand message

💫 STATUS: ONGOING 💫

💫 STATUS: ONGOING 💫

To all readers,

This fan fiction may wrongly portray public reactions to the topic of transgender people, or more specifically friends coming out as transgender. I apologize in advance for that.

Jimin, in this book, is in fact transgender, and the speaker doesn't know it for the majority of the story. The speaker is a male student who has just entered high school along with his friend Jimin. I figured that it might be a better idea to provide a perspective on how Jimin's best friend might perceive the changes that are occurring. The speaker uses he to describe Jimin throughout the majority of the book, but this is only because he's confused, and it in no way should reflect how I personally view the respecting of pronoun preference.

Another thing to be aware of is that the speaker is very transphobic and homophobic in the beginning, going as far as completely shutting out Jimin because of his (using he right now to respect the actual gender of Park Jimin) new feminine fashion and makeup style. I won't spoil much, but I can tell you that he doesn't remain transphobic/homophobic.

I'd like to make it clear once again that the ideas and actions of the speaker nor Jimin should reflect my personal view of transgender people, their pronoun preferences, and anything else along those lines. I know you might say, well, of course what he writes will reflect his personality. However, in this case, it's completely different. I support transgender individuals fully in their transitions and experiences.

Thank you. If you want me to clear up anything else, please PM me or leave a question here.

Sincerely, chimromantic.