I was frozen. Again.

“That wasn’t a taunt. It was a statement. I want you Lana, badly. I just can’t help my self. I want to taste you, before anyone else does.” He kept me pinned to the couch, just gazing into my eyes.

“You what? You w-want me? T-taste? Taste what?” I stuttered, my eyes widening.

“There it is. Naivety. Yes, I want you Lana. I’m a man; I have desires. When a pretty little thing like you is waved right in front of me, of course I’d have desires.” He brought his lips to my neck laying one gentle kiss on it.

“You said I’m not a woman yet.” I grimaced at him, returning to my senses.

“You’re not. I could make you one though. Is that what you want?” I could feel his grin against the nape of my neck; he snaked his tongue over my collarbone causing me to squirm.

“N-No.” I muttered, looking away from him.

His hand traveled downward, feeling my exposed legs.

“See I think that’s a lie. I take back what I said, you’re not as naïve as you pretend to be. I think when you put this dress on, you were thinking of me. Thinking of the erection it’d give me. You smell so nice, was that for me too?” He smirked.

He claimed he wasn’t, but I definitely felt like he was taunting me.

“Shut up Frank.” I pushed him off me and stood up.

“Am I wrong?” He laughed.

“No. Thanks to your stupid words, I wanted to feel sexier. I wanted to feel more like a ‘woman’. What the fuck does that even mean? Were you lying when you said I wasn’t your type then?” I grimaced.

His face looked troubled at this, as if he hadn’t really thought about the answers himself either.

“I’m sorry for giving you a hard time. I just loved seeing you get so worked up.” He chuckled.

“Yeah I could tell, you asshole.” I scowled at him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap from where he was sitting. I tried to squirm away but he overpowered me.

“Do you want me or not?” He said seriously.

“I asked you first Frank. I’m not going to answer that.” I looked back at him with as much seriousness.

He contemplated it for a minute.

“I obviously do. But I just can’t convince myself that it’s a good idea, you and me. It’s just so unprofessional; I’m supposed to be your teacher. That keeps popping into my head.” He sighed.

“Well it’s a little bit too late for that now isn’t it. You literally just pinned me to a couch and told me you wanted to ‘taste’ me.” I reminded him. This made him laugh.

“Yeah but, you’re still a kid! It feels wrong. I feel like you should be dating other boys your age.” He frowned.

“Do you WANT me to date other boys my age?” I raised an eyebrow.

“No.” He grimaced.

“So them what’s all that bullshit about making me into a woman?” I brought it up again. I really wanted to know what this meant.

“Your virginity.” He grinned. What the actual fuck did he have no shame whatsoever?

“How would you even know if I’m a virgin?!” I exclaimed.

“I can just tell.” He shrugged.

“How could you possibly tell?” I scoffed.

“I just can.”