I love you:A Mitchell Hughes Love story

CHAPTER 1

It was a quiet day in Alexis's home in LA with her best friend Mitchell Hughes. She couldn't tell him that she really had feelings for him.

Mitch's P.O.V

Alexis was sitting next to me on the couch. I had my arm around her, we were watching a horror movie. After three hours of watching the movie Alexis fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so cute, I picked her up bridal style a took her to her room.

~The next day.

Alexis's P.O.V

I woke up to a familiar face right in front of me. It was Mitch, he looked at me and said Happy Birthday, Alexis!

GET UP, I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!! He yelled. He suddenly put a blindfold over my eyes and lifted me over his shoulder. He takes the blindfold off, and I see a lot of gifts on the table and a cake. I suddenly stop my eyes on the most beautiful pink high heels I have ever seen. I was looking at them yesterday, couldn't get them because my mom said "I'm to young". Mothers. Mitch, you didn't have to get those for me. I said. Well I know you would like them, and you'll look beautiful in them. He said smiling.

Mitch P.O.V

After Alexis opened her gifts I told her I had a special gift for her. I told her to turn around and I soon as she did I kissed her.I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she kindly let me in. I explored ever inch in her mouth.I stopped and looked her bright blue eyes,and smiled at her, she did the same. I whispered in her ear and said: Walk in those heels for me. She bits her lip and walks around the house in the sexy heels I got for her.

Alexis's P.O.V

I tripped over my carpet in my living room and fell, Mitch fell on top of me.i felt his soft lips touch my neck. I moaned as he kissed my sweet spot. He looked at me and kissed me, I heard the door open and I forgot I gave Adam a key to get in I saw his jaw drop as he looked at me and Mitch on the floor.