College

I started college in the late fall.

"Call me if you need anything okay?"

"Okay." Damon gives me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"I'll call you when class is over."

"Okay. I love you Elena."

"I love you too Damon."

"Have fun. But save the special kind of fun."

"Why would I use that kind of fun when my vampire husband is incredible in the sack." He laughs then kisses me again. A guy stares at me.

"Hey baby." I turn back to Damon's car and I kiss him through the window.

"Take care of our daughter."

"I will. Now go before I grab you and take you home." I laugh then he drives away.

"Hey macho man!" He turns around.

"Hey smoking. What's up girl?"

"Did you see that guy in the blue car?"

"Yeah."

"His name is Damon Salvatore. My name is Elena Salvatore, my daughter's name is Ember Salvatore. Get the picture?" I turn back around, walking away. I run to my first class.

"Welcome, class. My name is Dr. Atticus Shane and I am your physics teacher. I'm gonna go down the rows. You're gonna say your name, age and 3 facts about yourself. Okay. You." He points at me.

"My name is Elena Salvatore I'm 19 years old, my favorite color is black, I'm married with a daughter, and I love physics."

"Wow. You're by far the most interesting student we've had."

"I doubt that."

"A 19 year old, married with a baby? That's pretty interesting. What are their names?"

"Damon and Ember. My husband and my daughter."

"Damon Salvatore. Where's your hometown?"

"Can we actually get to what I'd like to learn? What's with the game of 20 questions?"

"I've heard about Elena Gilbert, but not Salvatore."

"Again I'm married. What's. With. All. The questions?"

"You're from Mystic Falls. Last I heard-"

"I'm done!" I yell. Everyone looks at me.

"Why so hasty?"

"What do you want with my family?"

"I've heard stories about Mystic Falls."

"What? Animal attacks? Bodies drained of blood? Well guess what this isn't Mystic Falls so mind your own damn business. Move on." He moves to the next person. Why the hell would he ask about my daughter? And Damon? Does he know? I pay attention then he calls on me.

"Elena. What's the theory of the space time continuum?"

"Space time is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single interwoven continuum. The spacetime of our universe is usually interpreted from a Euclidean space perspective, which regards space as consisting of three dimensions, and time as consisting of one dimension, the 'fourth dimension'. By combining space and time into a single manifold called Minkowski space, physicists have significantly simplified a large number of physical theories, as well as described in a more uniform way the workings of the universe at both the supergalactic and subatomic levels."