Cinematic Intro

Upon entering the xel'naga temple, alarak and abathur walking through the corridor until they found themselves in some kind of forest. The environment, atmosphere and the star that orbiting by planet is surprisingly different from the other side of the temple, not just that but from the doorstep to the horizon everything is peaceful, no signs of any conflict around which gave the protoss and the zerg an unpleasant feeling.

'There' s something strange about these atmosphere, i do not know if something is messing with it. Must remain cautious.' alarak thought.

He look to abathur which still examining a local fauna that he recently caught, but he let it go.

"Organism : squirrel. Small rodent. Minor in food chain. Habitat, forest area. Fast agility, strong flexibility. Pest to locals. Herbivorous." abathur examined. "released. No threat capability. Useless for swarm."

Alarak is some what annoyed that he let the creature go rather than killing it. Then he realized that, killing it would be a waste of time.

"Probes begun warp in nexus, somewhere in the clearing if not then start cutting down the forest. Make sure no natives noticed our presence."

And so with his command, two of the round shape flouting robots with dull grey color and one glowing red eye, they stealthily scan around to avoid being detected.

"Alpha drone. Begin metamorphosis."

From the word of evolution master, the alpha drone morphed into cocoon. The cocoon grew bigger and bigger until it's a size of a house with third floor. The cocoon begun to shake violently till it erupt. The creature that came out is smaller version of the leviathan ( 1/24 size of an actual leviathan ).

Alarak saw the miniature leviathan. He look surprised on how small it is, compared to its counter part.

"That miniature leviathan of yours is remarkably small. It dwarfed a two overseers if the other one is put atop on. Perhaps its more than meets the eye."

"Correct. Carapace thick enough to withstand nuclear missile. Two pairs of compound eyes, can see three hundred sixty degree angle. Has sensitive pit, can sense heat and infrared. Optima large enough to see through darkest night. Psionic connection of hive mind, strong as three overlord."

"Unfortunate shorten genetic strand of zerg unit. For the sake of the miniature leviathan's well being."

"Then what zerg can it spawn? "

"Zerg unit available : zergling, roach, hydralisk, mutalisk, infester, swarm host, overlord. "

"No drone? " he nodded. "then how can you create your hive cluster."

"Miniature leviathan, mobile hive cluster."

"Let's see what's inside."

Abathur and alarak entered the mini leviathan. As they entered, alarak sensed some psionic energy like psi matrix. Why would zerg have a psi matrix, that troubled alarak.

Inside the miniature leviathan

When they enter the nervous chamber of the leviathan. Alarak saw a crystal in front of the transparent wall. And he knows what it is.

"Is that a khaldarin crystal? "

"Correct. Khaldarin crystal improved miniature leviathan's hive mind. However, the crystal radiates psi matrix, may effect it. ability to warp. It may, it may not. Only a theory."