Just To Find A Love That Feels This Right - Part 5

Start from the beginning

"Stop! You're going to drink it all." You laugh.

"You can have mine." He says.

"But I don't want yours. I want mine!" You laugh taking it back from him.

He laughs and takes his smoothie into his hand. Harry parks the car and you two get out to walk into the building where you have your meeting. Harry grabs your hand as you two walk inside.

"Harry! Y/N! So wonderful to see you again." Your Stylist smiles.

"Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing what you picked out." you smile. "How have you been?"

"Great." She smiles. "And don't worry. We've picked out some amazing pieces. Y/N follow me and Harry head over there and will get you two to try on some things."

You nod and head over to the little dressing area. You look through the racks and smile.

"I really love this color. It's different. I feel like it really sticks out." You smile. "Let's try that one first."

She nods getting it off the rack. She walks behind the curtain with you and helps you get dressed. She zips up the dress and you pull your hair up to get a good look.

"Yes, this is amazing." You smile.

"It almost fits you perfectly." She nods. "We could just take in a bit here and fix the hemline a bit and it's almost like it's painted on."

You laugh. "Do you have any shoes? Maybe with some heels, we won't have to worry about the hemline too much."

She nods. "I'll be right back." She says before darting out and bringing back a few shoes for you.

You pick a pair out and put them on.

"Hm. We wouldn't have to take up as much, but still a bit, so you're not tripping down the red carpet." She says.

"Yeah. That's all I need is to faceplant with hundreds of cameras flashing about." you laugh.

"You doing okay baby?" Harry shouts.

"Yep! You?" You laugh.

"Yep! Did you find something?" He asks.

"I did." You giggle.

"Can I see it?" He asks.

"Not a chance! You don't get to see it until I'm all done up the night of the premiere." You say.

"What? That's not fair! It's not like we're getting married!" He says.

"Too bad!" You smirk. "You're not sneaking a peek of this dress!"

"Ugh fine! You're so mean!" He says.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you stole my smoothie this morning!" You say.

"It was only a few sips! I only drank like maybe a tablespoon!" He says.

"Yeah, yeah!" You laugh.

"I swear you two are like a married couple." Your stylist laughs. "How long have you been together?"

"That's where it gets a bit complicated." You laugh. "We've known one another for a little over a year now, but as far as us being together maybe about eight or nine months." You say.

"Oh wow. It feels like longer." She says.

"I know, but I think it's just because we love each other a lot, you know. Like they say that when you find the person you're supposed to be with time feels different and it's so cheesy to say but it does." You smile.

"Well, I hope that you two are in for the long haul and who knows maybe in a few years I'll be helping you with your wedding dress." She smiles.

"Maybe." you smile looking in the mirror.

**

It was the night of the premiere and you were really nervous. Harry had gotten a hotel room near the venue for the premiere so you would have a place to get ready. Your hair was already up in curlers and you were getting your makeup done.

Harry was meeting with his family and bringing his mother and sister up to get their hair and makeup done for the premiere as well. This would be the first time that you would be meeting his parents and that didn't help with your nerves.

You were looking at something on your phone when you hear the door open. You look up in the mirror and see Harry walking in with his family.

"Oh hi." You smile getting up from the chair.

"You don't have to get up," Anne says. "We can have formal introductions later." She smiles.

"No, it's okay. I'm almost finished getting my makeup done." You smile. "I'm Y/N, it's nice to finally meet you." You say.

She smiles. "Yes, it's about time that I've met the girl that has my son smitten." She says.

Harry blushes. "Muuumm." He groans.

"What it's true. You're always talking about her and I can hear it your voice when you talk about her." She smiles.

"Oh my god." He groans running his hands over his face.

"Oh, stop it." Anne laughs.

You giggle. "Yeah, it's cute." You smile.

Harry blushes even more. "Anyway, I believe we have something to get ready for... no more talking about me." He says.

You giggle and get back in the makeup chair. Anne and Gemma put down their things and sit down next to you. You smile over at them and you three have a bit of small chat as you get everything done.

Once your hair and makeup was finished, you get dressed. Your stylist helps you into your dress and you put on your shoes. You make sure everything is perfect before walking out into the room. You weren't expecting everyone to be staring at you, so you blush a bit.

"Baby, you look stunning." He smiles. "And I'm really glad you made me wait till tonight to see the final look," he says walking over to you.

"Thank you and you look very handsome." You smile fixing the collar of his jacket.

He smiles and gives your forehead a kiss. "I really want to kiss you, but all I need is red lipstick all over me." He laughs.

"I think that would better your look," Gemma smirks.

You giggle. "it's okay. It'll come off eventually, and then you can kiss me anytime you'd like." You say.

"I'll be looking forward to it." He smirks.

"Ew. I definitely don't miss witnessing all this." Gemma laughs.

"Aww, it's cute." Anne smiles. "Be happy that your brother found someone to be a cheesy romantic with." She says.

"I am happy, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about the two being so lovey-dovey and gross." She says.

"Anyway, we better get going. Don't want to be late to my own premiere." Harry laughs.

You smile and grab your little clutch and head down to the car. Since his family wasn't going on the carpet, they took a separate car. When you get to the red venue, the two of you get out of the car. Harry helps you and leads you onto the carpet.

As soon as the photographers notice the two of you together, the cameras start flashing. Harry looks over at you smirking.

"Well, they definitely know about us now." He says leaning in to kiss your cheek. You close your eyes smiling as you feel his lips on your cheek. Harry pulls away and you two make your way down the red carpet for the first time together as a couple.

THE END!

A/N:

Let me know what you thought! :)