They Don't Know About The Things We Do - Part 1

*5 and a half months later*

Yours and Harry's relationship has been going strong, however, you two were still keeping it from the public as best you could. Yes, you would go and rumors would be starting that you two were in a relationship, but whenever asked about it, you just claimed to be friends. Harry was now in LA most of the time now, working in the studio.

You had been gone for a few days filming your new music video and to shoot a photoshoot for a magazine spread, where you were asked about Harry in the interview portion. Your flight wasn't supposed to get in until later today, but you were able to get an earlier flight.

You didn't tell Harry because you wanted to surprise him. You were at his house, both of you still lived in your own houses, even though you were practically living together in each. You got a car to drive you to his house and you got your bags. You took your key out of your pocket and opened the door.

It was still quite early, so you figured Harry was still in bed, especially since he's been having late nights in the studio. You set your things down, close the door quietly and head upstairs. You open the door to the bedroom and see him spread out over the entire bed. You hold back a giggle as you hear him snoring and you hate to wake him up, but you've missed him.

You grab your phone and send him a text. He groans when he hears the ringing before grabbing it. You smirk when you see his reaction. You had sent him another photo from the photoshoot and you weren't exactly fully clothed. He quickly sends a response back to you.

"Please, tell me you're bringing this home with you." He types.

You smirk walking into the room. "I thought about it, but I knew that you would just rip it off in like two seconds..." You smirk.

"Y/N!" He says jumping off the bed. "When did you-?"

You giggle. "I got an earlier flight."

"And you didn't tell me?" He says wrapping his arms around you.

"Nope. I want to surprise you." You smile.

"Well, you achieved that." He smiles "I've missed you."

"I missed you too." You smile. "I'm sorry about waking you, I just couldn't wait anymore." You say.

"I was having this amazing dream, but I much prefer the real thing." He smirks.

"I take it you were having a dream about me?" You ask.

"Yep..it was from all those pictures." He smirks.

"So, it was a sexy dream?" You say.

"A really, really, sexy dream." He whispers.

"Wanna make it a real thing?" You smirk.

"You know it." He smirks bringing your lips to his.

**

Later that day, you and Harry decided to go out for dinner and meet up with some friends. You were getting ready, while Harry was in his closet picking out his outfit for the night. You loved going out with Harry, but you also hated it. You hated that you two had to act as if you two were friends, which meant no hand holding. No stealing kisses here and there. No arms wrapped around one another. Nothing.

Of course, you two definitely made up for it in private, but still. You were tired of having to second guess how to act around your boyfriend when you two were out in public. A few days after you two became official, you and Harry had the talk about if you two would have a more private relationship or let it be known to the public.