They Don't Know About The Up All Nights - Part 3

New Couple Alert indeed! Yesterday, we reported that pop stars, Y/N and Harry Styles were recently seen spending time together while holding hands. If you still were unsure of the possible new couple, perhaps these new photos that surfaced of the two last night might change your mind. Fans were freaking out after a few photos of Y/N and Harry enjoying a late lunch together after a hike in the Hollywood Hills. The two appeared to be cuddling, with a few sneaky kisses. The photos were taken by a fellow hiker, who saw the couple together. So far, neither Y/N or Harry have acknowledged the photos and their camps have yet to respond to our reaching out. Check out out Harry and Y/N's timeline of love below!

**

"I don't even know why you're packing some much clothing," Harry smirks. "Most of our trip will require us to be unclothed."

You roll your eyes. "Yeah, Yeah." You laugh. "Even if that's true, it's nice to have options."

He laughs wrapping his arms around you. "I'm really looking forward to this trip." He says.

"I am too. It's been a while since I've been on a nice tropical non-work related vacation." You say. "But I do wonder how private it's going to be now that people are taking photos of us." You sigh.

"Well, we're staying at a private villa on a private part of the island. We should be fine." He says.

"I thought we were fine just going on a simple hike." You mumble. "And I as much as paps annoy me, I get why they do it because it's their job, even if it's not technically an actual job, but what do random people have to gain from taking private photos of someone. I mean would they just take a photo of some random ass couple and post them online? Probably not, so why would they do that to us." you sigh.

"Because they knew that it would go viral and give them their 15 minutes of fame." He sighs. "But I promise, our little getaway is as private as we can make it without actually going to a private island." He laughs.

You smile. "That would be nice though. Just you and me alone ... completely. Like the Blue Lagoon!" You smirk.

"When you say it like that, yeah it does." He smirks leaning down to kiss you.

**

Later that night, you and Harry head to the airport. Harry arranged for your flight to leave quite late at night/early morning to help with not being seen. It worked because now you two were on your private jet headed to Turk's and Caicos.

"Have any secret plans up your sleeve for our trip?" You giggle.

"Perhaps." He smiles. "But you'll just have to wait to find out."

"But why?" you pout.

"Because then they wouldn't be secret plans or a surprise." He points out.

"So! I'll still enjoy them either way." You say.

"Nope! You'll just have to wait." He smirks.

"Ugh, you're no fun." You say.

"Oh, I can be fun." He smirks leaning over you. "Perhaps joining the mile high club kind of fun."

"You wish!" you laugh pushing him away.

"Actually, I do." He says.

"No way." You laugh. "Just because we're not in a plane full of people, doesn't mean there aren't other people on this plane."

"Oh, it's just one flight attendant and the pilots." He says. "That's three people."

"I prefer zero people." You say.