Hotel

Cas felt Dean's strong arms snake around him, pulling his back flush against Dean's chest. Cas groaned softly and snuggled closer into Dean, relishing in the warmth and firmness of the other man's body. Dean pressed his lips against Cas's neck, lightly kissing and breathing, causing shivers down the Angel's spine. Cas gasped softly, tilting his head back and exposing his neck from Dean to devour. Warm lips trailed hungrily over Cas's adams apple and across his jaw, niping and sucking in a way that had Cas squirming and holding back groans. Dean chuckled from behind him, knowing the effect he had on Cas and taking joy in the teasing. Normally this type of thing wouldn't be a big deal and Cas wouldn't feel the need to hold back at all, but they were sleeping only a couple feet away from Sam.

They're currently investigating a vamp case in West Virginia and had decided to bunker down for the night in a crappy motel in the same town as the crime scene. Although this crap room wasn't ideal for anyone, their wasn't much they could do. Cas figured they would all crash as soon as their heads hit the pillows, and that was true; for one of the Winchesters anyway. Sam was fast asleep In the bed across from theirs, looking like the peaceful sleeping moose that he was. Cas and Dean, however, had not been able to catch any shut eye as of yet, and now with dean teasing him the way he was, Cas doubted he'd get any sleep at all. Especially if Sam caught the two of them fooling around.

"Dean," Cas warned softly, trying to get Dean to stop. "Hmm?" was Dean's reply, obviously not caring about his brother being in the same room at all and having full intention of working Cas up even more. Cas let out a low growl when he felt Dean's hands travel down his chest to grip his hips, pulling Cas back against him hard. "Dean, please...", Cas tried again to get him to stop. "Please?" Dean asked with a smirk, "Begging already?" Dean's voice ghosted over Cas's neck. Cas clenched his jaw, fisting the sheets. If Dean continued...It was when Dean's hand ghosted over his crotch that Castiel snapped.

Dean knew as soon as his hand came into contact with his boyfriend's hard on that Cas would finally react. And when Cas stood up and faced Dean, the look in his eyes was enough to set his entire body on fire. There was passion and wanting and the promise of punishment. "Bathroom, now." Like hell Dean was going to ignore that order. He got out of bed and followed Cas to the bathroom, eager and so fucking turned on. As soon as the door was shut, Dean was slammed against it and pinned down but Cas's forearm. Deans groan was swallowed by Cas's lips as his mouth was taken in a forceful kiss. Cas used his entire body to press dean against the door hard, forcing one of his thighs between Deans legs. Dean clutched into Cas's arms, moaning when Cas's tongue pushed into his mouth. Dean loved it when Cas got forceful, loved it when Cas let go and truly went at him. Fuck, it was hot.

Cas threaded his hand through Dean's hair and pulled, yanking his head to the side. Dean gasped when he felt Cas bite into the conjunction of his neck and shoulder, his hips rutting against Cas's thigh. "Fuck, Cas, please..." Cas chuckled against Dean's ear and whispered,"Who's the one begging now?" Cas gave Dean a firm kiss before he pulled back just enough to pull off his tie. Dean watched with half lidded eyes as Cas undid his buttons slowly, tempting Dean. Deam bit his bottom lip as he watched Cas undo the last button and push the fabric off his shoulders. Damn, Dean thought, his boyfriend was hot. Dean's hungry eyes stared intently at Cas's hands when he started to undo his belt. He pulled the leather out of his pant loops and took it in his hands. Cas's dark eyes found Dean's and he smirked, dragging the leather softly against Dean's abdomen. "Take off your clothes, Dean." Dean didn't hesitate, pulling off his shirt and pushing off his pants and boxers. Cas looked his nude body up and down appreciatively before leaning in and whispering "I want you bent over the sink".

"Oh fuck."

Cas watched as Dean leaned down and rested his forearms against the sink, watched his back muscles tense as he shifted. Cas groaned, pulling Deans hips flush against his own so he could grind against Dean's ass. Shit, Dean made him crazy. As much as Castiel wanted to just fuck Dean right this second, he still needed to punish Dean for his teasing earlier. He gripped his belt tighter in his fist as he brought it up and dragged it across Dean's back. Dean's shoulder blades drew together and his back flexed in anticipation, but Cas kept on with the slow dragging of the leather. Dean looked over his shoulder with a smirk, as if to challenge him. Cas grabbed a washcloth that was resting against the sink and shoved it in Dean's mouth, gagging him.

Dean felt the first thwack of the belt across his thighs and he arched up, throwing his head back, his shout muffled significantly by the makeshift gag. The next whip was against his ass, followed by three more quit hits criss crossing from each side. A low moan came from the back of Dean's throat. He rested his face against the counter, panting and preparing for the next hit. Castiel's hand rubbed against Dean's reddened flesh, easing the burn and making Dean gasp. Dean heard the belt hit the floor when Cas dropped it, and not long after he felt Cas lean over his body and place hot kisses against the back of his neck. Dean moaned and pressed back against him. "You look so good for me baby, so fucking gorgeous," Cas murmured in his ear, grinding against him. "Do I need to prep you?" Dean shook his head and groaned, pushing harder against Cas's groin. Cas growled and pulled Dean's arms behind him back, crossing his wrists and pinning them. Cas wrapped his belt around Dean's wrists and pulled it tight, securing them.

Dean felt Cas back away to strip out of his jeans and boxers, quickly pressing back up against him and ripping open a packet of lube. The cool liquid dripped against Deans ass, sliding down his entrance and running down his thighs. Dean moaned when the head of Cas's cock brushed against him, pushing at the tight ring of muscles. Cas smoothed a hand up Deans back and into his hair, yanking hard as he thrust all the way in. Dean arched and let out a muffled shout that turned into a moan. Cas didn't wait for Dean to get adjusted, instead he started up a brutal rhythm, fucking Dean into the counter. Dean moaned helplessly around the gag, loving the feeling of Cas's cock, loving the feeling of being pushed into as he was being held down. Cas grunted and bit into Dean's shoulder to keep back the moans threatening to spill out and he continued to fuck him. A desperate moan came from Dean, and he jerked his head to the side and Cas shoved into him. Cas ripped the gag out of Dean's mouth and kissed him hard, the passion flaring out of control as he sank deep. Dean curled to combat the brutal pounding and bit Cas's lip to fight off the cry of pleasure threatening to escape. Cas thrust in hard, grinding his hips close and then pulling back to do it again. Dean writhed and let out a shameless wimper. Cas moaned, gripping Dean's hips and pulling him back to meet his thrusts.

Dean twisted as Cas pounded into him, dropping his head against the counter as he took what Cas gave him. "Ugh, fuck baby, you feel so good," Cas groaned out, pushing Dean hard against the counter. Dean did his best to fight back the moans, but when Cas slowed his hard thrusts into slow, long slides, Dean couldn't stop the whimper that slipped out. Cas took Dean's mouth in a heated kiss and reached around Dean's body to stroke his dick. Dean gasped and moaned against his lover's mouth as he came hard, grinding down against Cas as he continued to fuck him through his orgasm. Moments later Cas came, groaning low against Dean's neck. Cas road out his orgasm, panting and he kissed down Deans back and pulled out. Cas wrapped his arms around Dean and turned him to be face to face, taking his lips in a sweet kiss, relishing in the feeling of holding his boyfriend. Two loud knocks on the bathroom door made them pull away from each other. "Can you guys quit fucking and come out of there already? I have to take a piss", Sam said grumpily from the other side of the bathroom door.