~Daddy & His Pretty Boy~ [ KootraHD ]

This NSFW fanfic contains the following content. These are the kinks within this particular fic and a general warning for any who require trigger warnings or feel uncomfortable in any way by not being notified of the content: light bondage, daddy!jordan, sub!aleks, frottage, mild language, top!jordan, bottom!aleks, spanking, very mild BDSM

If you're uncomfortable with any of the following or have controversial views on the sexual kink themes above, respect the writers and those with kinks that you do not agree with. Everyone deserves to enjoy consensual sex and sexual content freely without unnecessary kink shaming and alienation. 

For those who do enjoy this content, thanks for appreciating the little works we create in our spare time.

______________________________________________________________________

[ Jordan's POV ]

The Tuesday stream had gone by painfully slow and I'd spent the duration of it sitting in my office, clicking through the news and smiling every now and again when I heard when Alek's giggle was audible down the hall. He had no ride home this evening, so in an attempt to have more time with him, I offered to take him to mine for the evening. With a bright smile, he'd thanked me and shyly made his way to the stream room to help James boot up the stream content for the day.

By eleven that evening, the two had finished filming. James left Aleks and I after a conversation in the dark of the parking lot concerning tomorrow's content and shenanigans we had to film later that week. 

The brisk breeze in the air made Aleks shudder noticeably and draw his faded black hoodie closer to his body. I had to bite my lip and quickly hide my face under my hat as I started the car. With his fragility in mind, I turned up the heater and let him fiddle with the radio, smiling to myself as he settled for Linkin Park on a low volume. He'd always been sensitive to the cold despite his descent. 

At every red light, I struggled to conquer my bashfulness and found myelf peeking at the cutest blush of pink intolerance painted on the tip of his nose. He was lightly mouthing the lyrics to each song and small, billowy white ribbons of winter breath laced out from his lips like smoke. 

"It's late, but I'm not very tired. Since I'm crashing at your place, do you want to... stay up with me?" He looked over at me with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Of course I'll stay up. I hardly sleep anyway. We can spend the evening together gaming." My heart was beating considerably faster as I became increasingly bolder with my wording despite the firm boundaries I'd set for myself to avoid crossing when it came to the boy.

"Gaming with the boss. That sounds nice. It's always nice gaming with the diamond hog," he said jokingly, beaming to himself as he drew his hood up over his beanie to brave the light snowfall outside. 

I pulled into the driveway, my cheeks blazing as I thought of how he'd playfully called me "boss." Just the thought of him saying it in that voice of his made my pants tighten considerably.

Aleks took a deep breath and ducked out into the cold, already shivering as he jogged to the door with his hands deep in his pockets. I watched after him as I shacked the car up for the night and came up to unlock it for him. 

"If you're cold, you can come closer. I have an immunity to the cold. Living in Colorado has only toughened me up more," I murmured.

"You'd think I would be able to handle the cold," he muttered, shuffling closer to me. His closeness brought forth a flutter in my chest and a warmth to the pit of my stomach. I attempted to revert my attention somewhat back to the task before me, which was getting the shaking boy inside and safe.