Chapter 10 The Mall

a/n this is the long overdue chapter if anyone is lost tell me.PLEASE!!!!!!   :-V:O

Anna's POV

I know Sadie has something up her sleeve she has been sneakin around A LOT.I think I have pushed Reed and Cole almost too their breaking point.My "sweet seventeen"as Sadie calls it is in two days well so are my brothers, but the Robertsons are throwing a party for me and John Luke.Yea!!!!!!!!

Austin's POV

Anna has been really excited lately so I decided too text Sadie and see what was goin on.

*text convo a-Austin s-Sadie *

a-hey babe

s-hey what's up

a-what's goin on with Anna

s-don't tell her this but her friends from Texas r coming here for two weeks:-D

a-she's going too be so excited

s-I know well gtg but I will be there in 20 we are goin shoppin

a-ok :-*

s-:-*

*end phone convo*

"ANNA", I screamed."AUSTIN", she yelled back.Sade will be here in 20."Ok", she said.

At the store

Sadie's POV

We are finally in Macys it took forever too get Anna in here...

*Flashback*

Come on you need a dress.There is no way I'm goin in there.

*end flashback*

I still don't know how we got her in there.When we came out of Macys the guys Reed Cole and JL went too Rack Room Shoes across the way.We (Sadie Allison Accia and Anna) went too Victoria's secret and when we came out guess who was standin there.(I know Emily and beau are not like this I'm makin up reed and cole's)

My ex. Beau, JLs ex. Emily, Cole's ex. Lena, and Reed's ex. Jennette."Oi!look away and hide me", I said."kk", Anna said.Beau and Emily caught sight of us."Hey you must be the slut that is dating John Luke", Emily said.Then Beau hit me and everything went dark.....

Allison's POV

Oh no Cole's ex. I'm am so dead.Beau hit Sadie and she's unconscious.While I was tryin too get Sadie too wake up I got a sharp pain in my back then one in my leg and I fell too the ground.

Accia's POV

Oh krud Reed's ex. is swinging at me.Lena, Beau and Emily hit Sadie and Allison hard now their both unconscious.Anna has kicked them a lot so they will be done for soon."you stole my boyfriend", Jennette screamed.Then everything went black....

Anna POV

All of them are unconscious except for me then Beau pulled out a gun he shot me and I screamed John Luke as loud as I could then I went black.

John Luke's POV

We were in Rack Room and I heard You stole my boyfriend.Then I heard someone scream in bloody murder tone John Luke and I knew it was Anna."Guys come on somethin happened too the girls", I said."Ok", Reed and Cole said in a scared tone.

When we got there the girls were on the floor unconscious and Anna had blood pouring out of her thigh.I saw our exes leavin the scene you guys ain't goin anywhere.Security I heard someone say.Then, four huge guys came runnin out and handcuffed them.I called the police

hello West Monroe dispatch what's your emergency ?

me-I need four ambulances my name is john Luke and girlfriend and her sisters and my sister are unconscious.There's blood everywhere

dispatch-where are you John Luke

me-in front of Rack Room Shoes in the mall.

dispatch-ok they are on their way john luke bye

me-thank you bye

....

Korie's POV

Willie and I were sitting at home when we heard sirens so we decided to follow them.We followed them into the mall and saw Sadie unconscious ,John Luke crying his eyes out, all the girls were unconscious blood was pouring from Anna, and Reed and Cole were trying too wake them up."My baby", I screamed.Willie had too hold me back.They loaded them into the ambulances and allowed one person in each John Luke in Anna's, Reed in Accia's, Cole in Allison's, and I was in Sadie's..

Aliyah's POV (Anna's mom)

I was on the porch and four ambulances went by and Willie's truck speeding behind them.I got my keys and sped after them in tears.I called Willie

*phone convo*w-Willie. a-Aliyah

a-what is goin on

w-the girls are unconscious and Anna has been shot

a-oh no bye.

w-bye

end phone convo

"My babies", I said through tears.

I called Adam(Anna's dad)

*phone convo*m- Aliyah.  a-Adam

a- hey what's wrong

m- through tears Anna kaya and Ali are at the hospital along with Sadie.

a-I will take the babies too Miss Kay's and bring the boys

m-ok love*insert a sob*you bye

a-love you bye

*end phone convo*

Cliffhanger.....

love all my readers some new characters in the few chapters.comment somethin too make me smile.

John Luke's girl