Chapter 2

Aleah

"Taylor, he's staring right at me!"

"Who"

"Marcus Crest, oh my goodness he's walking over here what do I do!"

Ever since that guy (that I later found out was named Jackson) pointed me and Taylor out to Marcus he's been staring at me like a freak!

"Taylor, this is why I don't come to parties, what if my dad finds out I was talking to him? He'll kill me!"

"Honey, he's not the alpha yet and you act like he's gonna do something, he probably just wants to talk to you! Now relax and breathe, I'll be one the dance floor."

"But Taylor...."

***

"Hi I'm Marcus Crest"

Oh my god, why am I doing this, I shouldn't even be over here she's the enemy!

"Yeah, I know who you are, I'm Aleah Blue"

"I know"

Great! Now she probably thinks I'm a stalker!

"I mean I know your name because your going to be the alpha of the Blue Moon pack and I'm gonna be the alpha of the Crescent Moon pack so I've heard of u before and.."

"I get it, I knew your name to."

"Oh, so how are you?"

"Fine"

"Do u like the party."

"I don't party much."

"Then why are..."

"Why do you even care, we are enemies! You shouldn't even be talking to me and yet you are still here doing just that!"

"Your cheeks turn the cutest shade of red when your mad!"

Wait? Did I just say that out loud?

***

Aleah

Did he just say what I think he said? Is he crazy!?

"Um... Thank you"

"Yeah"

"I think in gonna go take a walk."

"Do mind if I come with u?"

Should I let him I mean he is going to become an alpha too, maybe we can talk about how we are dealing with that. No, I can't let him come he's the enemy and I shouldn't socialize with him, I've been taught since I was a little kid to stay away from Crescents!

"Sure, you can come"

I'm such an idiot.