Omega?

PAPAS POV
  I carry Abby back to the hotel. When we get there I lay her body on the bed and I kiss her forehead without waking her up. I guess she is a heavy sleeper.
"Good night my sweet ghuleh..."
I walked out of the room leaving a note on the bed side table. Saying...
     Dear Abby,
I am leaving for the night and I'll be back before 1:00pm. I have something to attend too. Omega will be here when you wake up to keep an eye on you. I love you.
     Love,
            Papa

ABBYS POV
  I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Jeez it's 9:00am already? Wow. I look around the room and wonder where Meliora went?
I look at my bedside table and see a note for me. I read it, it's from him. Well this sucks...
"Papa..."
"Oh hey Abby your up!"
"Oh hey Omega. I didn't see ya there."
"I was here the whole time hehe.."
I always liked Omega. AS A FRIEND. Me and him have always been pretty close.
"Oh umm.. do you know where he went?"
"Nope. Sorry. Last I heard from him was last night around... midnight after y'all got home from your date."
"He told you about our date?"
"Yep! Y'all are nice together..."
He trails off. Looking down at his hands in disappointment.
"Uhhh you ok?"
"Wha? Oh.. yeah"

OMEGAS POV
  Man! He got her before I did ? Man isn't he lucky! He knew I liked her before they met. Ya know what? I'll make her want me! I known her before Papa and her met.
"OMEGA! Did you hear me?"
"W-wha?"
"Haha. I said you wanna walk around the town before we leave to go to the next city?"
"Sorry we can't. Papa told us to stay here."
"Oh..."
I hear the door knob turn. Then Papa walks in...

TO BE CONTINUED...