Chapter 5

When Jiro had started kissing Kaminari, he was frozen, he didn't process what was happening and he didn't know what to do. When he finally snapped back to reality he pushed himself as far away from Jiro as he could. She stared at him dumbfounded. He felt confused and honestly kind scared. He'd kissed people before but never when he didn't want to kiss the other person.

"Listen, I would've been fine with you confessing your feelings to me, I would've been nicer about turning you down. But you made the decision to kiss me without any permission or indication that I wanted it. So I don't care if I hurt your feelings. I like someone else, not you, and I have absolutely no desire to be with you." He knew he was being harsh but he was angry, he only wanted to kiss Kirishima, why did Jiro have to go and kiss him? He felt disgusted by it.

She looked hurt by his words and would've said something in return if another student hadn't walked into the classroom, a green haired kid called Midoriya. He stared at us for a moment, hesitating to enter in case he was interrupting something and I simply smiled at him to tell him it was okay to come in, so he did and he sat in his seat.

Jiro went and sat in her seat, her head laid down in her arms, in sadness and frustration. Kaminari was still angry at her for what she did and he was scared in case anyone had seen it happen. What if Kirishima had seen them? Any chance of him liking him back would be out of reach.

Over the next 15 minutes, everyone had arrived in time for the bell to go. Well, everyone except Kirishima. He was worried about where he was, he'd never been late and he'd never had a day off and he at least thought he'd text him if he was having the day off. Where was he? Was he okay?

As if thinking about the red head had summoned him, he appeared in the doorway a couple minutes after the bell had gone. He looked tired and the aftermath of crying was evident on his face. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy, his cheeks were also red presumably from wiping away tears and he just looked so broken. What could have happened to put him in that state?

He avoided eye contact with Kaminari as he slid into his seat behind him. He really didn't want to talk to Kaminari because he felt like he'd burst out crying again. Kaminari could tell he wanted space so he made the decision to leave Kirishima alone for a little bit. He'd hate to be too intrusive and make Kirishima feel like he was forced to tell people what was wrong.

When it was lunch time Kirishima walked out of the classroom without waiting for Kaminari. This really shocked Kaminari and kinda hurt him too, was Kirishima ignoring him for some reason? He walked to the cafeteria with Mina, Sero and Bakugou - Jiro was avoiding him for obvious reasons. He couldn't stop worrying about why Kirishima wanted to be alone, why he wasn't talking to anyone and why he was so upset.

"Do you know what's up with Kirishima? It was obvious he was crying earlier and now he's ran off somewhere without even talking to any of us. I thought he'd at least talk to you about what's going on with him." Mina was looking at me as she said all of this and I shrugged after she'd finished talking. He wished he knew.

"I didn't wanna bother him so I didn't ask what was wrong or try talking and I don't know why he walked off after class without talking to any of us. I'm really worried about him." He replied, he really wish he knew what was happening. he'd never seen Kirishima that upset. h'd seen him cry at movies many times, but he knew something was seriously wrong with him. But he clearly didn't want to talk about it and Kaminari respected that.

"I'll text him to see if he's okay." Bakugou muttered and we all agreed he'd be the best person to since he never really showed anything but anger but the concern he felt now would really show Kirishima how loved he is by us. Although Kaminari would definitely text him too, he cared too much about him to just ignore the whole situation.