Chapter 15

A bright light rose from the ground, making Ichigo and Aizen look around. A Wiccan Pentagram had etched itself into the ground, glowing a bright light purple. "Tu minas sempras! Dominus secta grin tal evinmas!" Her voice was demonic sounding, amplifying. There was power behind the words, making Aizen's body shake to the core. The chains on his body tightened, becoming heavier every second that passed. The Kidou was also taking effect, sealing him up as well. "En damus falen tus varumi carpris zen backras firie!"

        Aizen screamed when the dead souls of Hecate and the Three Sisters appeared on either side of the Witch before coming at him with demonic expressions. They latched onto his body, wrapping around every inch of him. It made the ex-Captain's skin crawl, panic welling up in his throat as more demons and damned souls clung to his body.

        "Get them off!" Aizen yelled, trying to pry them away. The attempts were futile. "I'll kill you! I-!"

        The seal finally took its toll, swallowing up the man, along with the dead souls. Everything went silent. "What did you do to him?" Ichigo finally spoke up.

        "On top of the Kidou spell, that summoning I performed will make sure that Aizen will never regain his powers. He'll always be plagued by the souls I've conjured up. They're not normal souls though. They eat away at the person's Spiritual Pressure, turning them human." Katrien looked over at Kisuke. "Is he finally gone?"

        "For now. He'll still be charged in the Central 46 Chambers once everything is fixed up."

        "Finally," Katrien breathed, relief washing over her. "I thought we'd never get him."

        Ichigo's name was called out, the three turning and watching as his friends from Karakura and the Soul Society came forward. Katrien smiled at the sight, brushing the sweat away from her forehead. However, the woman's body remained warm, unable to cool down. The Substitue Soul Reaper stepped forward to see if his friends were all right.

        A hand gently rested on Katrien's shoulder. She looked back with a small smile on her face. "Hello, Byakuya..."

        "Are you alright?" he asked. Through his emotionless wall, the Witch could see some concern.

        "I think I am..."

        Suddenly, everyone was screaming Ichigo's name. They looked over, seeing the teen had collapsed to the ground, eyes open and body going into shock. The rising heat in Katrien's chest continued to grow, and the ex-Lieutenant knew something was happening to her as well.

        "Get away from me, Byakuya," she whispered, drawing his attention.

        "What?" Her body was shaking, arms crossed over her chest. Beads of blood broke the surface of her skin from gripping her arms so tightly. "Katrien-?" He was cut off when an invisible force threw him backwards through the air. Landing on his feet, the Captain looked at the woman quizzically, wondering why she had done that. Everyone else was watching now, between Ichigo and Katrien, wondering what was happening.

        "Get away!" she screamed before something snapped. A black aura exploded from her body, rolling off the skin in waves. It consumed the area around Katrien, making it impossible for anyone to get close.

        "What the hell is going on?" Renji yelled over the loud roar that came from the released power. He was shielding Orihime and Ichigo's body from the flying specks of dirt. "What is that power?"

        "So it has begun," Yamamoto stated from where he stood. Everyone turned his or her attention on the old man.

        "What do you mean?" Uryuu asked.