Let me blow your mind

I came close to her, and said it 'i'm here to break your heart, to absorb your emotions, dreams, desires, to play renegade with your lust and then to throw it all away, to break you. It is my goal. To break you'.

– Is it cause you are broken and pathetic?

I wasn't. But i could not tell her what she wanted to hear. Strangling what she feels from the start, as she feels tempted to reach inside my stranded town. I need to take you down hun', sorry i can't let you defeat me, as i am thorn apart and crazy. I will kiss you, because i need you, i will satisfy you, cause i want to satisfy myself, and then your going to rot as i wake up my howl on a full Moon.

What is it that you see in my eyes that that lures you soul out of it's chambers to eternal devastation? You want to talk about love, you're on a such a low level in life. I send storms and dive into tide of rage freezing my look which is leaning deep inside of you, just so you wouldn't lean on me, or hug me, cause sound of your heartbeat may evoke my heart to beat, at least to start.

– Yes, that's why. Besides that i have carnivorous needs and lust. Sounds terrifying doesn't it?

– No. I know are lying, i've read books about it. Tell me your what you hide.

I have hid a lot more from others, i need to reject you because you attract me more than you can understand, and i wish you could read my mind now so it could all be made simple. But instead i'll blow your mind until your body starts craving for me like for a drug, i will become your vice and form images of perfection fading away. I'm playing with the bow and arrow as you bow down for me, already seen, script already played.

– I need your body now. Plain and simple.

– Well, you are not hiding that. I'll give you everything what you want, i give you my soul devil, just you'll have to give something in return.

– I am not the devil you are used to.

I am hurricane that is here to cut down twenty years of your life which you will spend in decay and sorrow. I am damned women. Cure me.

– Does the devil that stands before me would risk everything i have to give to him in exchange for one word?

Stop. Beats rising. Highlight underneath her eyebrow. What is this creature attempting to do?She continues.

– I can tame the devil with one word, and put him in the cage he escaped from, do you dare? It is just one word you need to agree on, and than i'll let this kitchen table be the playground for our bodies.