Justice

A/N: This imagine is going to actually involve 2Pac. This is going to be a Poetic Justice imagine and 2Pac's character is named Lucky and Janet Jackson plays Justice. If you haven't seen the movie I suggest that you watch it, because it's amazing, so I thought. ❤️❤️❤️

"Hey Justice?" I say causing her to crane her neck to look at me. "If you need anything; I'll be in the back with Lesha and Chicago." She only nods her head. As I get in the back with them Lesha questions me. "You just gonna leave them up there? You know how your boyfriend can get." "Lesha? They'll be fine; ok so what they don't get along now? They will.....eventually." I say as I put my headphones on. After awhile Lesha comes to sit next to me and falls asleep on my lap causing me to roll my eyes.
~Y/N's Outfit~

~Third Person P

~Third Person P.O.V~
Lucky starts rap as he lights his cigarette as Justice looks out the window.

"Mind if I smoke?" He asks her. She just looks at her nails and looks back out the window. "Guess not." He says as he realizes she's not talking. Then he continues to rap. "Aye, you kinda quiet, huh?" He says as she scratches her head through her hat. "I guess so." He says. "I ain't got nothin to say." She replies. "Why you so mean?" He says as she sighs. "What you got to be so mean about?" He continues. "Oh, so you one of those angry bitches, huh?" He says causing her to look at him. "A feminist." She then takes of her sunglasses angrily. "What'd you call me?" "I said you a mean bitch." He says still looking at the road. "Uh-Uh Uh-Uh. We gotta stop this right now. You don't know shit about me, ok? Don't be calling me no bitch. You don't know nothing about me." She says irritated as he throws his cigarette out the window.

"Here I am acting all curties and shit trying to spark up a conversation. A nigga gotta call you a bitch to get your attention-" "Look I'm a black woman, ok? I deserve respect. Don't be calling me no bitch. If I'm a bitch, yo momma's a bitch, bitch." She cuts him off. "Save that black woman shit, ok?" "Shit." She says as she turns back around. "You bleed once a month just like the rest of the hoes, and we ain't talking bout my momma; we talking bout your stuck up ass. Scandalous ass bitch; you think a nigga supposed to do some magic tricks for your ass." "Pull this shit over right now. Pull it over." "Where you finna go?" "Fuck you. I'll walk motherfucker." "Well bye. Stupid ass bitch; get yo shit. Dumbass bitch talking all that shit. Walk your ass home. It'll do them fat ass thighs some good anyway." "I better not see your ass in L.A, ok? Ima get somebody to fuck you up. Fuck you!" She yells causing me to wake up and take my headphones off. "Fuck you!" He replies. "What's going on?" I say still not fully awake. "They gon fuck you up!" Justice yells back at Lucky. "Fuck you, bitch!" "Fuck you!" "Fuck you,bitch!" "Fuck you up!" "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!" He yells one last time and drives off leaving Justice out in the middle of nowhere as she drops her bags and rubs her arms as she looks around.

"Scandalous ass bitch fucking think I'm finna just buckle down and bow down to her ass." He says as I finally get up and see what's going on. "What's going on, where my girl at?" I asked confused. "Leaving that bitch?" "Leaving her?! You just can't leave her out in the middle of nowhere!" I exclaim as he waves me off. "Lesha! Chicago! Y'all wake up!" As soon as I yell Lesha's already to her feet. "Why? What's going on?" Lesha asks. "Lucky's leaving Justice!" "Chicago, wake up ass up! Lucky's leaving Justice!" "So what? I'm trying to get some sleep." He says as he turns over causing me to put my hands on my hips. "What do you mean? He's leaving her out in the middle of nowhere, get up!" She says as she kicks him. "Damn, damn! She got feet shit!" He says as he tries to fall back to sleep. "Oh my god." I say crossing my arms. "Uh-Uh, no Chicago, get up he's leaving her." "Come on you better get up and check your friend! Shit. Lucky stop the truck." "Damn, Y/N. That's your boyfriend. This ain't got shit to do with me." He mumbles under his breath. "You know he won't listen to me." "What's up man?" "Man, fuck that bitch man. She think she a motherfuckin God given gift upon earth. Fuck her. Her ass'll walk." "Please, Lucky?" I say sadly as he takes my hand to kiss it. Then a few minutes later we're driving beside Justice.

"J, come on. Where you gon go? We out in the middle of nowhere. Ain't you kinda hot out there? Lucky said he'd apologize." I said as she buckled a little causing me, Lesha, and Chicago to laugh a little under our breath. "Justice!" I yell at her, then I look over at Lucky. "She gets kinda stubborn sometimes. Can you stop the truck?" I say as he stops it and kiss his cheek before I jump out. "Justice." I say as she stops. "J, why you letting him upset you like this?" I say as she crosses her arms. "Girl you know he trippin because I made him mad." I say as she scoffs and flips some of her braids. "Girl, I know you ain't gonna let no nigga make you walk all the way up to Oakland." I say as she starts to look at me. "J. Come on." I say as I put one arm around her shoulders and pick up one of her bags and she picks up the other and I motion for Lesha to come out of the truck.

As we get to the back I hear Chicago say, "Man, just chill alright?" As Lucky scoffs. "Girl if you want to we can call the homies." I say as I hand the bag I had to Chicago and Justice gives him the other one as he puts them in the back. Then Justice and Lucky just look at each other. "They still gon fuck you up." She says sassily. "Just get yo ass in the truck." "Shut up, Chicago!" Lesha yells causing me to smirk. "What're you laughing at?" Chicago asks me. "I wasn't laughing...... I was smirking." I say as Justice gets in the truck along with Lesha.  "Frankly my dear, I don't give a fuck." He says as he and Chicago laugh. "Lord have mercy on me." I say as Chicago helps me up into the truck and Lucky smacks my ass before the door closes. " 'They still gon fuck you up.'" Lucky says mimicking Justice causing both of them to laugh.