Chapter 4.

~LUCAS~
Okay,since Kii has been bullied,and im currently a volunteer at my previous highschool... i thought maybe if i talked to the principal she could transfer and i already talked to her mom about it,so she will always be with me cause im always there and we can chill during break and ill pick her up every morning and after school. Ill even stay if she does any extra mural activities. I know shes fimna be real happy knowing she wont get nagged anymore and that shes safe. I would really love to see her happy,its sll that matters to me honestly.

So its a saturday morning and imma go to school to go talk to the principal,i know shes there because today was the last day for the spelling b competition candidates to practixe in school grounds. Apart from today,meaning tonight onwards til the competition,they will be practicimg at home. I walk through the hallway looking through every window of every class. To see children practicing one by one as the whole school was in silence. The only thing i could hear were the squeaks of my running shoes and my footsteps.

I went out for a morning jog before visiting school. I got to her office and knocked on the door,she gave me permission to enter so i did so. She was on the schools telephone so i say therr patiently waiting for the call to end. Sounded like she was taling to head of office. She ends the call and greets me with a warm smile.

"Good morning Mr. Coly."

"Good morning Mrs. White" i said smiling back

"What news do you have for me?"

"Well... i have a nee child for you ma'am,and she has been suffering from bipolar and depression,at her previous school she has been bullied. Seeming i didnt like the negstive attention she has been fed in her past,i acquainted her,and i ask humbly if you wouldnt mind recruiting her into this school. Wjen i met her she was beimg beat up,so i helped her and ive been talkimg to her for months now,turns out shes willing to even change schools." I told her

"Ohw my,is that so? It certainly be my pleasure to recuit her. This also means i can hire Mr. Ratlebyne to be our school therapist and i know for sure he will brimg his psychology management team to come assidt and help on anything if possible. Thank you for pointing that out my dear,may this be all you wanted to say?"

"No.. Sally asked me to tell you someyhing,she said she emailed you all the details attached to Biancas funeral. The coming wednesday will be the day,but her memorial will be this evening." I said

She gave me a weak smile,and she looked downs at her laptop,"i guess she is now with us only in spirit. And her presence will cor ever be remembered. "

"May her soul rest in peace" i said smiling at her.

She then dismissed me and i went to the direction of my car,i love Mrs. White so fucking much. Shes the best principal ever. I would be so depressed if she were to retair. I got into my car and played Take A Step Back by Ski Mask The Slump God and XXXTentacion as i sang the begining.

YEAAH!
FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP!😭😂🔥

And i smiled to myself thinking about Kii. I love her so fucking much.

Heloooo everyone,yo im back guys im sorry for beimg gone for so long. And for the short chapter too. I am having writers block af.💔💔

Ily.❤