Notice Me Kadota! | WxW Competition

Start from the beginning

"Oh, there you are Shiro. So, what do you want to talk about" Shiro was lost in her thought? The soothing voice of Kadota's was like a melody to her ears. So this is what it feels like when you fall in love, Shiro thought silently.

"So hu urm.. Ah. Kadota, do . I erm, do you have any plans urm, wait ahhhh tomorrow?" she stuttered every single word that she spoke. Alice and Slyph snickered on her antics. Shiro gave them a dead glare which could make a grown-up man felt threatened.

Both of them responded with a smile before going down on all four. Shiro gave them a nod and thumbs up before moving her attention to the phone again.

"I think I am free tomorrow, why is that?" she celebrates her small victory with her right hand on the air and having a wide smile from ear to ear. Shiro cleared her throat before she asked Kadota the most life-threatening question in her life.

"Urm, Kadota. Do you want to join m-m-m me to a brand new café that everyone is talking about?" she waited anxiously for his answer. It felt like an eternity, every second made her more and more nervous. She doesn't know what to do if Kadota said no but at least she tried.

"Sure, I will meet you there at 11 a.m.", Kadota agreed to join her at the café. Shiro felt happiness started to fill up her body. Words can't express how happy and eager she was for tomorrow.

"Thank you, meet you there Kadota" she ended the call and gave the phone to Alice again. For now, she wanted to go home so she could prepare for tomorrow. Before she can even walk, both Alice and Slyph held her hands which made her unable to leave.

"Guys, I need to go!", her tone was very happy but menacing at the same time which made both of them shivered. Still, that doesn't mean the will give up that easily. They dragged Alice to a shopping district.

Shiro just lets out complaints and bad words as they were walking without any sign of stopping. After a few minutes of walking aimlessly, they finally went inside a clothing store.

"This is the second plan, we will call it.... Preparation" Alice said with a big smile on her face.

Plan 2: Preparation

"Maybe this one, what do you think Shiro?" Alice shoved a newly arrived dress to her face. The dress was decorated with some flower patterns and the color suit Shiro's body very well. The price was also aren't that high. It's a little bit over 100 USD but she thought that it's a good choice.

"Yeah, that looks nice" Slyph agreed with Alice opinion. They had been in this store for around 2 hours already. Every time Shiro picked a dress, Alice and Slyph will always say something like "That didn't look good" or "it doesn't suit you" and etc.

Sometimes, she even wondered if her opinion was being considered or not. She knew her friends wanted the best for her but its really tiring to keep up with them. She was about to give up and went home before something caught her eyes.

A dress with a nice aqua blue color was hanging on the shelf. The long sleeves dress was decorated with some ergonomic patterns and have some nice touches like side pockets, firm but comfortable cotton and the price was around 70 USD.

Shiro took the dress and tried it out in a dressing room. The dress fit her perfectly and it looks good on her. she asked both Alice and Slyph for their opinions and both of them agreed with her.

"But I think it doesn't look cute enough"

"Yeah, cute is justice" with their usual hyper personality, all Shiro could do was rolled her eyes and ignored them completely. She asked to store clerk to wrap the dress before she paid for it. Later, they went to a parfait store and ordered bubble tea with a chocolate banana parfait.