Notice Me Kadota! | WxW Competition

Start from the beginning

"Hey Shiro, we need to make plans to get you with Kadota!" Alice shouted as she slammed her palm on the table. Slyph nodded enthusiastically in agreement. Shiro wanted to refuse but the both of them gave their best puppy eyes look. A sigh escaped from her mouth as she relented and nodded her head, knowing that any attempts to go against them would be futile.

It's going to be a really long plan, preempting herself, knowing the plan or plans was going to be a pain in the ass.

Plan 1: Start a conversation

"So Shiro, as for your first task. I want you to study about boys", Slyph said as she stood up confidently.

"Does it have any benefits to be honest?" Shiro mumbled as she twirled the stray strands of hair that managed to fall on her face, again. Clearly showing signs of disinterest, Slyph and Alice started doubting themselves realized how stupid their first plan sounded.

"Urgh, okay fine. We just want you to try and start a conversation with him!",Alice raised her toned a little bit. Giving up, she faced Alice with a deadpan face.

"Hello, how are you doing?" surprisingly, she didn't stutter nor bit her tongue.

"Can I ask you about your hobbies?" again with those flawless actions. Alice and Slyph were shocked because they didn't expect her to be like this.

"I like you, can you go out with me?" she confessed like it was nothing. She didn't show any signs of shyness nor act like a coward.

To actually described her in her state right now, she's more like...

"What are you, a robot in training?", Slyph cant help herself after seeing how critical her friend was in her communication skills. She didn't show any interest in her talks whatsoever. Her voice sounds like some kind of robotic voice that you can find online.

Slyph and Alice thought that Shiro is an excellent talker because of her personality in class. Shiro usually acted like a mannered girl and always keep her composure. She also had a cute side but they didn't know she had a computer side underneath her.

Its actually surprising how boring can she be. Especially if she acts like this, they sure Kadota will not notice her and can only see her as a weird girl. Alice was struggling, thinking about something that could help Shiro. Slyph, on the other hand, was sighing loudly and putting her right hand on her face trying swallowed the facts that Shiro was more hopeless than she thought.

Alice suddenly stood up. She looked at Shiro with a face that said "You're doom my friend" before she took out her phone. Her fingers were dancing on the screen as she trying to open something.

"Okay here is my new plan. I want you to try and start a conversation with Kadota!" she shoved her phone to Shiro's face. Shiro unconsciously slapped it away and it fell onto Slyph's lap. Slyph took a look at the screen before she quickly handed the phone to Shiro.

"Whats up with you guys" Shiro took the phone and was about to give it back to Alice but the voices that came out from it made she froze.

"Hello, Shiro you there? Alice said you have something to tell me" without any doubt that was Kadota's voice. Shiro mind went completely blank. She faced both Alice and Slyph while covering the microphone.

"What the heck" of course it was Shiro who said that.

"Just ask him when he's free. Invite him on a date!" Alice shows a thumbs up and Slyph just sitting behind her, nodding eagerly, again.

"Hello, anyone there? Shiro took a deep breath and answered the call.

"H-Hey K-Kadota. Do.. do? DO you know who I-I I Am?!" she timidly asked. Her chest was going up and down and her feet were slowly shaking. Her heartbeat was beyond the chart and she couldn't hold a proper conversation anymore.

Earth-chan Book Of Oneshot On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara