"They're probably dealing with their own problems," Blaise shrugged before sighing bitterly. "Like consoling my overreacting mother over who my mate is."

Draco laughed quietly and then looked at the clock on wall. "It's almost dinner; do you want to go or should we bring something here?"

"I don't know." Blaise looked down at Ginny sadly. "I don't really want to leave her. What if they wake up while we are gone?"

"Yeah, I have the same concern," Draco said, looking over his shoulder at the curtain that was between him and Hermione. "Well, the Great Hall is closer than the kitchens. And something tells me they won't be waking up for a bit."

"What makes you say that?" Blaise asked, looking back up at the blond.

"Madam Pomfrey said their bodies are going through transformations," Draco said. "Those can't happen in just a few hours. I think if we go eat and come back, they'll be alright, and if they do start to wake up we'll still be able to feel their emotions and we will rush right back."

Blaise was silent for a few moments before nodding and standing up, stretching slightly. The two Veelas walked out of the Hospital Wing and down the stairs to eat quickly. They were back by their mates after about fifteen minutes, and had pulled back the curtain that separated the girls' beds.

"Does Ginny look...different to you?" Blaise asked suddenly.

Draco stood up and walked over to Ginny's bed to look at her. Her face did seem softer while her cheekbones were more prominent, but it was only a slight difference. Her skin was clearer, and if anything her hair had brightened in redness with more definition of highlights.

"She does look different," Draco said in surprise.

He then looked back at Hermione and went to her side, inspecting her face. Hermione's skin had grown paler, but it wasn't a sickly pale. It was almost like she was glowing now, and her hair had lightened and there were also more highlights in it as well.

"I wonder if this is an effect of the Veela saliva in their veins," Draco said out loud. "It's literally changing them."

"Hopefully it doesn't affect their personalities," He heard Blaise say. "Ginny's perfect the way she is."

Draco didn't respond, thinking about Hermione. Her bruises were almost fully disappeared, and the scars were barely visible. The only one still visible was the initial one, which almost had a pearly sheen to them. At least she wouldn't have an ugly scar.

He had a rough night of sleep. He couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness that not being able to feel his mate gave him. It was awful, and he hated it.

Blaise must have had a similar night, because when Draco drew back the curtain between the beds he saw bags under his friend's eyes.

"You couldn't sleep either?" Blaise asked.

Draco shook his head. "I miss her. This waiting is hard."

"At least it's Sunday and we won't be missing any classes," Blaise said.

"Now you sound like Hermione," Draco said with a weak smile. He sat back on the bed next to his mate. "I just hope they wake up soon."

They were interrupted by Harry and Ron entering the Wing, Ron scowling at them and Harry giving them a blank stare.

"Don't tell me they spent the night here," Ron growled.

Harry nudged him. "We're here for Hermione and Ginny. Don't let them get to you."