Me: I'm on my way.

I get the car keys, go into the car, start it, and drive over to her house.
Once I got there I headed inside house. I greet her parents by calling them mom and dad, her parents are okay with it anyways.

"Hey, mom. Where is Minji?" I asked.

"She's upstairs in her room."

"Okay."

I head upstairs and knock on her door.

"Come in."

I head inside.

"Hi,"

"Hi. Why did you call me over?"

"I needed you to help me with something."

"What is it?" I asked.

Minji pulls out this notebook and looks through the pages.
Is it homework? Aw shit..

"I'm not a mind reader but I know what you're thinking and I have an answer to that question slash thought."

"Alright, what was it then?"

"Yes, it's homework."

My eyes widened.

"It was what you were thinking, weren't you?" She said.
I slowly nod my head still in shock.

She's a mind reader for sure.

After she finds the page, we work on her homework. It wasn't just one page, it was multiple pages. We finally finished, after what like felt, forever. I asked Minji what time is was.

"2:43," She said.

Oh shoot I don't have that much time, damn it Minji, you and your damn homework.

"Well, I've got places to be. I need to go."

"Okay, bye, love, make sure to text me."

"I will. Bye."

I head out and grab Minji's car keys and go drive to the park.
It was like, 15 minutes from Minji's house.

By the time I got there it was,

"2:58,"

Just on time.

I sit on a nearby bench and wait for Yoongi. It wasn't long when he came.

I saw him walking around looking for me, I raise my hand an wave to signal him that I'm right here,

"Hey, Kyung!" He says.

"Hi,"

"How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Good."

"Anyways, why did you need me?" I asked.

"I needed you because I was wondering if you'd like to be in a photo shoot with me."

Photoshoot? No way, I don't have the body for it.

"I don't have the body for it. I can't do it. Sorry."

"Yes, you do. You're just perfect for this shoot." He pauses. "You're even beautiful enough for this.." he says quietly.

"You too," I whispered accidentally.

Oh shit. I hope he didn't hear that. God damn it, Kyung.

"Thank you." He says.

"Oh, uh, your welcome.." I looked away in embarrassment.
He kept staring at me, I noticed when I took a quick glance.
I stare right back at him moments later.
He really has beautiful eyes.. like I said, any girl could fall for him.

I break the silence,
"Well, I should get going now." I said while walking away.
He stops me by grabbing my wrist.
"Think about it, please. You have until midnight," He said and let go of my wrist.

"I will."

And with that done, I head home. I turn on my TV and watch my favorite show, "What's Happening To Us?" I doze off.

I wake up and look outside and it's dark.
What time is it?
I look at my phone.
9:29.
I think deeply about this.
He never told me if they pay well, but might as well do it to see if they do. I really need to pay for the rent of my house too. I guess it should be worth it if they do pay well.

I text Yoongi,

Me: I'll do it.
He responded immediately,

Yoongi: Yay! I'll text you the address, be there tomorrow morning at 10 A.M.

Me: Okay. Bye.

I called Minji to tell her what happened, we talked for a couple of hours. By the time we ended the call it was 11 something. I decided to go to bed.

I went in my room and fell asleep quickly.

                                                         ~~~

|NEXT MORNING|

I woke up to the alarm I set for 8:30 A.M. I set it at that time since I thought I would get a better shot at getting there on time. I get up, ran to the bathroom and strip naked to shower. Once I was done showering, I changed into the clothes I was going to wear today. I did my hair and added a little bit of makeup. By the time I was it was 9:30.

I brush my teeth. Once I was finally done, I grab my phone, my purse, and everything I needed. I headed to the place with the address Yoongi had texted me. I finally get there. I enter the building.

First thing I see are cameras, a lot of lights.
I see a bunch of people too.
I check the time.
10 A.M..

As I'm looking for Yoongi, this random guy comes up to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo!! I updated twice today and I'll maybe do that sometimes if I have motivation. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter.
I'll maybe add some more Kyungi moments next chapter. ;)
Thanks for reading.

I love you~💜💜