ch. 5

(Next Day..)
Carmen woke up feeling pain in her throbbing head, trying to turn she realized she was tied to a seat of something. She silently started to cry all she wanted was Blue to come save her. She wanted to get out of here.

She was snapped out her thoughts when she heard footsteps coming towards her, She looked into the dark and gasped when she saw Xavier from the store then it all started coming back to her. He kidnapped her she looked at him trying to figure out why he did so.

"Look who's finally awake.."He finally spoke "W-what do you want with me?"Carmen asked him in a low tone and he smirked, "Your sweet boyfriend Blue owes me for killing my cousin..so it's only right if I take away someone he loves"Xavier spoke as he walked over to a table where there were knifes laid out.

"K-killed? He killed someone?"Carmen choked out not believing any word he was saying, she knew Blue..he wouldn't do anything like that would he? "Yes killed..why do you seem so surprised? You didn't know any of this?"He questioned her and she shook her head.

"I knew something was fishy.."Carmen mumbled putting her head down letting tears fall "How do you know your boyfriend was a thug?"Xavier questioned laughing thinking this whole situation was hilarious, Carmen snapped her head up at him and mugged him.

"He never told me! He obviously didn't want me to know and kept it a secret you fucking asshole!"Carmen screamed in anger but she soon regretted it, when a fist came in connect with her face causing her head to jerk back.

"Look bitch! Don't you dare yell at me..don't forget I can your life whenever I please so I wouldn't push it..got me?"He asked as he roughly held up Carmen's chin making her look him in the eyes, "Y-yes.."She muttered out causing Xavier to smile. "Good girl"He said.

He released her chin from his grip and walked out the dark room, leaving Carmen alone to cry as she tried getting free from the chair. But nothing worked she didn't like a knife or something to cure the strings that had her tied to the chair. But she decided to give up at this point she was ready to die.

_____________
Waking up, Tatiana looked over at her clock that read 11:23am she groaned and slipped out the bed. She made her way into the kitchen expecting to see Carmen but it was no sign of her which made Tatiana feel like there was something wrong. She quickly went back into her room and grabbed her phone dialing her number but it was no answer it went straight to voice mail.

Tatiana thought maybe Carmen went to her job early and left the house and got into her car driving off to the Post Office that was only down the street from their house. When she pulled up in front of the post office Tatiana gasped when she saw cop cars surrounded the place with caution type.

Tatiana quickly stepped out the car and raced over to the officers "Excuse me! Is a woman in there?"I asked and they all shook their heads, "Why? Does she work here?"An Officer asked and I nodded "Yes..she lives with me but when I woke up she wasn't home yet and she usually is.."I said feeling myself getting worked up.

"Well we will look over the security cameras..but you can't go in there someone's been shot and it's a crime scene"The officer spoke and Tatiana's eyes widened, she started walking back to her car and drove away. "Oh my god.."She mumbled trying to take everything in. Her last option was to go find Blue and see if Carmen was with him.

She raced off to there house she busted into the door and went into Carmen's room and shuffled through her draws and getting out her journal where she wrote everyone's number down. Tatiana screamed out loud happily when she came across Blue's number she quickly went and grabbed her phone putting the number in and waited for him to answer.