" USJ, I hate you."

Start from the beginning

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st person Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

As soon as i gained back control, I heard a bird-like screech.

I looked towards it to find.. my new worst nightmare..
A bloody Aizawa-sensei getting held by the head by a mutant creature...

The villain said something but When Aizawa-sensei tried to use his quirk, the mutant broke his left arm.
(From his perspective)

His head got slammed into the floor, creating a slight crater in the ground.

He started scratching his neck quickly as if he was stressed out.
"Kurogiri you're a fool, if you weren't a warp gate i'd tear apart you without your body."
He stopped scratching his neck.
"Game over.... Oh, before we leave lets make sure the symbol of piece is broken.. Let's break his pride."

He said as he dashed to where, Tsuyu-chan and other's were?!

"I won't be able to make it, these little rascals made me lose my energy." I muttered.

The mutant lifted the teacher's head, When the hand-man's hand touched her face nothing happened..

"As expected Eraserhead... ~i forgot what he said, along those lines~ "

And the mutant slammed his head again.

~and then all might came and stuff like that. and nomu went flying #timeskips ~

"Could you tell the teacher i'll be late to come back okay?" I said to Kirishima-san.
"Oh okay, why though?" He asked.

"H- hm? No reason!" I stuttered, shuffling to where the creature you last saw was.

"Nomu? w-where are you?" I said in a questioning voice cupping your mouth to make it more clear.

As soon as i said that, the said mutant, creature, something rushed up and hugged you.
((practically squishing you between your wings and it.))

"A- ah, calm down calm down Nomu!" I said out of breath, It screeched in return as a respond.

"Be a good boy for me okay?" Rubbing his chin as if he was a dog or cat, "Don't hurt anyone nice.. i would be sad.." I rubbed my head slowly closing my eyes falling down.

Please don't leave me.

I was scared, i didn't want to die.

Please don't abandon me like they did.

I was placed on a bench,  in the changing room... seems like i got every-girls attention because all the girls from 1-A just looked at me.

"Etto.. i made it?..........i'm sorry." I rubbed my head, and started changing.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #timeskips~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

You decided to show Ochako-chan what the City/town looks like from above.

"Hurry up Ochako-chan! i wanna show you how beautiful it is! :D" You said holding your hands together.