"So you aint seen a nigga in 7 months and that's how you welcome a nigga home?"

"Boy bye. Nobody missed you." I laughed and hugged her.

"Wass Hannen." I dapped J. "Shidd I couldn't call it." We chuckled.

"We hittin' this party up tonight."

"Fashoo, who all gon be there?" What I really wanted to know was was Dre gon be there. I've missed her so bad. That's really the reason I came back.

"If you talkin' bout Dre, Yeah she'll be there...With her date." My whole mood changed.

"Date? who?" This shit aint about to go down.

"Some one she met after you broke her fragile heart." I rolled my eyes. I hate when that shit is brought up.

"Well hell yeah I'ma be there." I most definately will be there.

⇨Dre⇦

   "Stop touching me. With your high ass." I giggled. Khalil kept touching my thighs.

"My bad, it aint my fault yo shit so soft." I laughed.

"You need not to get high no more."

"Nah you need to get high." I've always wanted to.

"Come on, lemme show you." He got out his materials. 

"Aight. First, you break it down." He ended up telling me how to roll a blunt.

"Aight. Now let's smoke." He lit it and puffed it. He then hands it to me.

"Breathe in slow. if you don't you'll choke." I did the exact opposite.

"Shit." I began coughing heavily.

"I told you." He laughed. Later, i started to get the hang of it. But I got REALLY high. Luckily Khalil was sober. He was driving me home.

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle yo Thing over hereee. I want to play. I want to play and put it in my punanaaayy!"

"That shit is disgusting." Khalil smirked.

─5 Hours Later─

"You know, getting high is fun." I smiled at Mica, we were getting ready for this party. I was putting on mascara.

"You got high?" She laughed.

"Yes. You should try it." She smirked.

"i already have, you look cute." I smiled. It wasan't fancy. Just a white cap sleeve, fitted crop top, levi acid washed skinny jeans and my bel-air 5s. My hair was in a high curly pony tail.

"Thanks. So do you." I smirked.

...

Walking into the party we definately turned heads and broke necks. Khalil told me he was going to stop by later.

"It's packed." Mica gleamed. I look over only to see my ex. Trey. He noticed me and started to walk in my direction. Help Me.

"Hey." He smiles as he approaches me.

"Uh. Hey." I faked a smile. He nodded his head at Mica. She gave a half smile.

"So wha-"

"Wait. Trey, im not really interested in conversation with you. It's just hi and bye. Maybe how you doin', " And with that i walked off. There is nothing I want to talk about with any of my exes.

I was dancing the night away. Only until ACE walked in the room. It was like the world stopped. Butterflies crept in my stomach. I turned my head before we could make eye contact. I know he seen me tho. I could see him staring me down from the corner of my eye.

"Omg, Ace is here." I whisper to Mica. She shook her head,

"He got you shook." And she is right. I'm over him. Why is his prescence making me nervous?

~ACE~

     I felt like the man when I walked through. But my mood was lightened when I seen Dre dancing her ass off. But froze when she saw me. I pretended not to look at her until she looked away. Looks like I'm still the man round my side if town. I know she was talkin about me when she and Mica were talking. I'ma holla at her later tho. And find out who this "date" is.

"Damn. Dre lost her virginity? She lookin' bout thick."

"Nah. Not that I know of." Lamar laughed. That ass tho.

-DRE-

    "Wassup." Khalil answers his phone. I need some type of distraction from Ace.

"Where are you?" I whined. "Calm down betsy. Daddy is on his way." I could sense the smirk behind his preerverted words.

I soon felt a hand on my lower back, I turned around and it was Khalil. I smiled reaching up to hug him.

"You missed me?" I smiled, only asking because of how tight he held me.

"Lil bit." He winked. I smiled. My lil crush missed me.

Khalil ended up having to leave early due to some family emergency.

"Talked to Ace?"

"No" I responded. I guess Mica sensed the attitude i was giving her so she walked off.

"Miss me?" I heard from behind me. It was Ace. Oh God.

<<>>

UPDATE COMPLETE!

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE&THANKYOU!