(1.) A Special Lesson?!

A/N: Reminder: Italics = thoughts/mind. Also when two people already fuse I am gonna do it like this: (Examples:)

(Todoroki) "So we are fused, but our Quirks are still the same expect you can use both of them."

(Midoriya) "Th-that will be interesting Todoroki! I wonder what will happen.."

(Ok onto the story!)

The students of Class A were in their homeroom class while they were waiting for Mr. Aizawa to arrive into the classroom, some were already in their seats while others weren't. Midoriya and his classmates are of course, in the hero course. Some lessons they're learning were a suprise or just normal like regular school activites.

As homeroom class began, Mr Aizawa came in with All Might! Everyone always knew that a lesson with All Might is always cool.

Midoriya was excited as the erasure hero spoke.

"For today, you'll be all learning something new and it's very special by a certain not well-known Pro Hero in the society." he said. The class had lots of thoughts of what it would be

"What's this speciasl lesson with this unknown Pro Hero about?"

"Maybe something that will help us fight villians?!"

"So excited with All Might and this unknown Pro Hero!"

"Whatever this is..this better be awesome."

Nobody voice out their thoughts at all. "Please come to the gym with your hero costumes. After all it's special." Mr Aizawa said, All Might spoke "This lesson will help you in the future as something you will see soon, students!"

Everyone said nothing as they followed everything what Mr. Aizawa said and All Might said.

Suprisingly when the students arrived at the gym with their hero costumes, almost all the teachers were here including, an unknown Pro Hero.

It was all the teachers that they faced in the Practical Exam, they were all here! But the main question was, who's this Pro Hero? What's that hero's Quirk?

Midoriya really didn't recognize the Pro Hero who actually wore light blue armour and by looks of it, the hero was a male. Though the suit did look a little bit familliar to be a mix of Aoyama and Iida's. Strange.

"Okay class, as you can see that this Pro Hero is right here, meet Xros (A/N: pronounced Cross) the Combiner Hero." The students were a bit amazed.    (A/N: Yup..that's my OC xD)

"So what's the special lesson with all of you guys here Mr Aizawa?" Ashido asked who also raised up her hand.

"Let Xros explain it to you, he's a bit more experienced." answered Cementoss to Ashido, all the Class A students had their eyes on the Combiner Hero. No words were said as he spoke "As you now my hero name it's Xros. My Quirk may sound a bit suprising but it is called Fusion. A little bit similiar to the Quirk Welding."

The class a suprised by Xros' words. The Quirk Fusion sounded very interesting for them and wondered if this will be really helpful for them in the future. (A/N: No don't try to go SU on me even if i like that show ;w;)

"My Quirk does have to follow a little law, which is not combining a girl or a boy." he told them

They were all confused at well mostly almost everyone. The teachers didn't say a word. "I thought that this law should exist, in my opinion, even if it may sound interesting. i thought following the gender thing would be the best or things would go a bit crazy."

"Oh, that's why..?"  Everyone thought, of course nobody spoke it out atleast.

"So yes, my Quirk is about fusing two people to be one. The only thing is that your Quirks won't be really fused but more of using them both is possible..anyways, mind if we start this lesson now?" Xros said and eyed at the teachers, they whispered to each other for a few seconds as they gave the Pro Hero a thumbs up.

"All right, I don't mind choosing two people..hmm..." Xros looked at all the students looking for a good fusion thing for now until he found two people, "Aha!" both of his arms pointed at two different directions. It looks like he already choose two people.

Everyone eyed at two of the students from Class A, they were...

...

...

Iida and Ojiro. (A/N: Anyone who watched Episode 22 of Season 2 will understand >:3c)

"E-eh?!" Iida was shocked but he wasn't really much wearing his helmet though since he took it off to show his expression.

"Wha-..?!" shockingly said Ojiro who was suprised like the rest.

Not most people understood why it was them, expect for the teachers, especially Power Loader. He must have seen their awkward fusion during their Practical Exam when he fought against them. What more funny was that those two were basically the Sonic and Tails of Class A.

"So, are you two up for it. I mean you're gonna be like an example but wish you best of luck," he paused for a few seconds as he spoke again, "Sonic and Tails!"

"WHAT" all the students thought even though several of them bursted out into laughter and while others tried to hold it.

"We're Sonic characters or, I don't really get that much of the joke, can anyone explain?" the Class Rep of Class A asked in confusion but nobody said a word about it, but Kaminari must have found it a bit funny since they like them expect Sonic was more of a robot-like! And Tails learned martial arts!

Xros smirked full of excitement, it was a small while since he did this since he was mostly off duty when there's chaos around the cities. Because his Quirk did sound useless to be honest. But now since he was here at U.A. teaching the students about Quirk, he was up for it.

"You're both up for it?" he looked at Iida and Ojiro who stepped foward as the teachers were going to the sides, the two male teens looked at each other for a few seconds as they yelled "Yes sir!"

"This will be interesting." Said Kirishima to the others as everyone had their eyes on the three.

"It will be a little painful at the start but, here goes nothing!"

(A/N: dun dun dun, first chapter and boom a cliffhanger, sorry but you'll found out soon and I think you can just imagine how those two would look like >:3)(I am bad at writing lmao)(Sorry on making this chapter only this short though, even if it had over 1000 words..)