Chapter 2

I heard a twig snap. I woke up immediately with a defensive stance. I heard growls and I growled too. They shifted behind the trees and came out with a pair of shorts on. "Shift" the Beta commanded me. I bowed my head in submission then shifted back to human form. I still have clothes on. They looked a bit shocked because of my clothes that are intact. Our clothes are shredded when we shift. "Why are you here, rogue?" I whimpered "I was running away from my old pack." He raises his eyebrow to me. " Let's bring him to the Alpha" Wait..what? "Uh. What pack is this?" I really want to know what pack this is. "Dark Moon Pack" my mouth forms a shape of 'O'. Dark Moon Pack is the 2nd strongest pack in the World. The third is Midnight Moon Pack and the first one is Royal Wolf Pack. They surrounded me and we walked towards the pack house.

They left and the only ones who are left is me and the Beta. They give me weird looks. I kept my head down. We walked to the Alpha's office. The Beta knocked on the door then we heard a faint "Come in" we entered the office and it was clean. "Alpha" we bowed to him. "You may leave, Tom" the Alpha commanded. Tom bowed to him then left. "Sit" I sat on the chair infront of his desk. "What's your name?" Should I tell him? 'Of course' my wolf, Midnight said. "Auriana Peters, Alpha' I showed my neck in submission "Auriana, why did you left?" I guess I have to tell him the truth. I took a deep breath "I left because they abused me and my mate rejected me." My wolf whimpered. I feel bad for her. "Can you tell me your whole story?" I hesitated but what's the point of lying to him and he seems like a good person. "It all started when my parents were killed by rogues. It was my 7th birthday and we were on the woods. Rogues suddenly appeared and my mum told me to hide then I did. I hid in the water to cover up my scent. When I heard nothing I came back to the land and saw my parents' bodies.." I can't help the sob that erupts from me. "... I called for help and my father's last words was "You're special, Auri." Then he closed his eyes. I yelled at them to wake up but they didn't. The Alpha and Luna along with some pack members looked at me with hatred and disgust. They blamed me for the loss of their Beta and Beta Female. When I turned 8, they started to beat me and call me names. They said that I'm a disgrace to the supernatural world. Even my own brother hates me. They made me the pack's Omega. They abused me ever since. They thought I'm a pathetic human and that I'm wolfless but they are all wrong. I shifted when I was just 9. I also have a wolf. My wolf is a lot larger than Alphas and Royals. I knew then that I am special. My mate rejected me because I'm a weak 'human'. I had enough so I left. That's why I'm here now." My sobs are the only thing you can hear in the office. "I'm sorry about that, Auriana but, you can stay in my pack." I was shocked that he lets me to be a member of his pack. "Thank you. Alpha..." I trailed of. "Alpha Brandon" he smiled. "Oh and I, Alpha Brandon Walker, accepts you, Auriana Peters to be my pack member." I felt the new mindlink. Many people talks and my head hurts. 'Enough.' Alpha Brandon stopped them. I sent him a thankful smile and put my walls up. "Let's introduce you to your new pack."