Chapter 3- Naksh's mastermind plan

Hey guys i hope you are liking my fan fiction please comment guys

So the chapter starts with kirti boarding the plane and finding her seat. She finds her seat which is a window seat and sits down. She looks out the window and thinks.

Her thought:

Naksh you didnt even come to say bye to me i didnt even get to see you for one last time naksh.

Whilst she was busy indulged in her thoughts she didnt realise when someone came and sat next to her.

Person : excuse me ma'am please put your seatbelt on its time for take off

Kirti immediately came out of her thoughts and looked at the person as she heard a familar voice

Kirti is completley shocked she says : you ! What are you doing here?

Person: what do you mean ? Actually my wife is going somewhere so her husband obviously has to accompany her.

Kirti : naksh this is not a joke . what are you doing . i am going away from you.

( the person that came and sat next to her was nobody else but naksh this was his plan to go to U.S with her and convince her)

Naksh: how can you go away from me im your husband so wherever you go i will come with you!

Kirti sighs and says : yes but this relationship is ony  for namesake you dont actually feel anything.

Naksh was about to say something but kirti stops him and says please naksh this is my decision and im sorry for everything i ruined your life but you need to move on you cant be  stuck in a relationship. And please leave me alone i dont want no drama here please and im tired of all this pain i cant bear it anymore.

Naksh : fine kirti i wont disturb you here but you will have to listen to me once this flight has ended. And you did not ruin my life so please stop thinking like that and im sorry for causing so much pain to you.

Kirti turns the other side and just looks out the window. Throughout the whole flight they were silent reflecting the amount of pain that they were in.

Naksh's pain was the fact that she wasnt ready to listen to him and that he was missing her soo much and he was scared of losing her.

Kirti's pain was of what he did and also she was missing him but she thought that leaving him was the right option although she didint want to because she loved him truly.

Their eyes were filled with pain and longing.

The long flight had ended and they had reached the U.S.

(By the way the goenkas have an apartment already in the U.S and that is where kirti is going to stay.)

Naksh: kirti please listen to me

Kirti : naksh please leave me alone . i have to go, she says whilst walking out the airport.

Naksh : fine then im going too then bye he says in anger

Kirti : thats good bye

Naksh leaves in his car and reaches kirti's apartment before her as manish gave him the spare key.

( Naira and karthik told the families about naksh plan)

Naksh enters the apartment

Kirti is still on her way to the apartment and lost in the thoughts of where naksh has gone !

Goenka house:

Naira asks karthik whether naksh and kirti have reached he says yes

Naira: i hope bhai convinces her

Karthik: and me they both deserve each other and love each other a lot

Naira : i know , every love story is different and they will surely patch up soon.

Kartik : of course and this will make their bond more stronger he says and hugs her.

Next chapter preview- kirti enters the apartment and is suprised 😦