sleepover

Jaeden's POV
i slowly wake up with my eyes feeling as if they're glued shut. i feel soft curly hair tickling my right cheek. i rub my eyes open and look to my right without moving my head to see wyatt leaning on top of my head and me laying my head on his shoulder. i look to the window behind the television and see the sun rising up. the door handle to his room starts shaking and a voice is coming from the other side. i look at the position we are in, our faces nearly touching, one of his arms around my waist, the other around my shoulders.

i need to move, but don't want to wake him.

"wyatt! open the door! you're mom let me in! you promised we could hang out all day today." i hear a familiar voice speak from the other side of the door. Sophia.

shit. i slide myself out from under wyatt and then i hear the door being unlocked. sophia walks in with a small key to wyatt's bedroom door in his hand and sees me standing in a shirt and boxers next to the pull-out couch. her eyes widen and inhales as if she's going to say something. she then shakes her head smirking and turns around shutting the door, waking wyatt. his eyes shoot open and look at me standing completely still in front of him. he looks down at his lap to see himself also in his underwear. he mumbles to himself and i make out the words "i though it was a dream"

author's note: ayyye i'm back bitches. i'll hopefully be updating more often if you guys like this book, but no promises.